42•|~MEERA'S FEAR AND FAMILY'S CARE~

~•chapter-42•~

Akaay was sitting with her on backseat holding her hands tightly while a driver was driving the car....

They reached home after few hours....

Everyone in the family was waiting for them....., at the door

Meera looked outside to see everyone... Tears came in her eyes as she tightened her hold on him ...

Akaay saw she was becoming scared and caressed her face lovingly saying
" Meera  chalo" he said this very softly to not scare her....

She nodded her head in denail and now the tears which were in her eyes started falling freely...

He wiped her tears and said " don't worry bache nothing will happen,I am with you hm"

" No I don't want to go" Meera said hugging him tightly and crying

" Wha happened meeru see they are our family no one else is there" akaay said caressing her hairs though he felt very bad seeing her scared like this....

She opened her eyes and looked outside to see everyone looking at them with worry and tears ....

Meera wiped off her tears and said

" Okay, but please hold my hand tightly"
She whispered softly .....

"Hmm"akaay hummed and smiled holding her hand tightly...

He opened his side of door and came out then helped Meera to come...

She came out fearing, bowing her head down......

As soon as meera's mother saw her she came running and immediately hugged her.. which scared her so much...

She didn't hugged her back but after few seconds she came into her senses and leaving Akaay's hand she hugged her tightly crying badly...

" M-mu-mumma" she said in between her cries....

Her mother moved back from her and cupped her face

" Meera, meri bachi" her mother said and kissed her face multiple times

"Kaha chali gyi thi" she said crying and cupping MEERA'S face

Her mother leaved her and akaay's mother came and hugged her ...

One by one everyone came and meet her...

Meera was feeling safe after 2 years... She was feeling happiness after 2 years...

They all started going inside but suddenly a voice came from inside when Meera and akaay was about to come in

" Ruko!" Akaay's dadi said and came to them with a aarti thal..

" Meri beti Ghar aai hai hato aarti to utarne do or grehpravesh bhi to Krna hai" she said carressing MEERA'S face

Which brought tears in her eyes she thought everyone would hate her... But no they didn't!

His dadi performed aarti and hugged both of them ,then asked Meera  to kick the kalash full of rice ,she did  smiling and they all welcomed them inside ....

Everyone noticed... Meera's face was pale and red... She has loss so much weight, she had dark circles and also ome marks on her hands and face .... which pierced their heart...

After some time....

Meera was in her room and was laying on bed putting her head on Akaay's mom  lap...

Who was caressing her hairs lovingly...

Meera was trying to sleep but all those memories was coming infront of her... They way she begged to not kill her child was coming in front of her...

No one in the family except akaay know about baby and bua's role in this KIDNAPPING... She thinks it's done by Arnab....

When Meera couldn't bear it come she said
" Maa.."

Akaay's mom stopped caressing her hairs and asked her lovingly

" Kya hua bache"

"  ek bache ko marna jo iss duniya m aya tak nhi hai iski kya saza milni chahiye?" Meera asked with emotionless face

Her mother in law became confused but told her

" Ye bhot bada paap hai ,aur iss paap ki saza bhi bhot kadi honi chahiye " akaay's mom said caressing her hairs ....

Meera took a sigh and hugged her waist tightly...

" What I did to deserve this?" Meera asked slowly not able to control the tears... The tears started flowing from her eyes...

Her mother in law when listened to her words became sad...her words pierced her heart... She didn't even knew from what Meera has gone through... in these 2 years ....

" Meera.. bache don't worry now we are with u na? And see your akaay has brought you back" her mother in law said caressing her hairs

Hearing his name Meera remembered
His condition,the dark circles,pale face and asked

" Maa was akaay not eating and sleeping properly?"

As soon as she asked this her mother in law's face became pale and she said

" You were not here how could he? , ghar bhi tumhare sath hi aya hai wo wrna... Ghar nhi rehta tha"

When Meera listened to her she became confused...

" Ghar nhi to kaha?" She asked sitting up

" Patanhi bs har jagah tumhe hi dhundhta rehta tha, har ek kone m ,...har mandir ,masjid , gurudware m jakar usne ek hi chiz mangi hai" her mother in law said with a sad face....

She took a pause then continued

" Ki usse uski Meera ... Uski patni wapas mil jaye bas" she said cupping her face softly and smiling

MEERA'S eyes again became moistened thinking what condition he had made of him..

Suddenly a voice came and, both of them looked at  door  to see  dhruv

" Han han akele akele rolo.. huh  hame bhi rona hai na!"dhruv said and everyone laughed at his words...

He too laughed but his eyes moistened and he came to meera..

Sitting on his knees infront of her he said

" We are sorry bhabhi... W- we thou-thought t-that... You left us.. for.. f-forever" dhruv said and he burst into cries

Now this was the new information which Meera got.. she asked dhruv what he was saying and he told her about the fake proofs and everything she was shocked and scared to even thought what if akaay would also accepted that she is no more? Then no one would save her....

Her cried became more thinking this and thinking from what akaay has gone through after listening that she is no more ...

" We are so sorry bh-bhabhi.. but see bhaiya brought you back.. he believed,he knew nothing has happened to you " dhruv said holding her hands she caressed his hairs and said

" No dhruv.. it's not yours mistake and not even of anyone's it's just the situation was like this... And forget whatever happened " Meera said 

Suddenly they a voice of akaay shouting

" Meera!,maa,dadu! Dadi---" and one by one he shouted everyone's name...

They all became confused but came downstairs to get shocked seeing the person sitting on her knees infront of them ..

________________________________________
Vote target -210+ votes

That's all

I hope you liked!
Target- 10 votes

Do vote 🧿
Hit the ⭐ button if you like the chapter!
Do your precious comments! I would be waiting for your comments 🤍

Tata everyone🕺🏻
Your author from jupiterrrr💃🏻🤣
🤍🌷