The Night ❤️‍🔥

Even Admin is surprised ke ek din mein 2 updates kaise de diye maine 🤷🏻‍♀️

Anyways enjoy 😭👍🏻

As the clock struck 8, the boys waited eagerly in the car .

Suddenly, the doors opened, and Aditi and Sara stepped in, leaving Ishan and Shubman speechless.

Their jaws dropped in unison as they took in the sight of the two stunning women.

Aditi, resplendent in a black dress, took the passenger seat beside Ishan.

Sara, meanwhile, slid into the backseat beside Shubman, her beauty leaving him awestruck.

She wore the same dress which Shubman bought for her in the afternoon.

Shubman's gaze lingered on Sara, his eyes wide with admiration, his expression soft and dreamy.

Sara, feeling his gaze, turned to him, and their eyes met, the air between them crackling with electricity.

Ishan, clearing his throat, broke the spell,

"Wow, you both look absolutely stunning! Shall we get going?"

Aditi smiled,

"Let's go, we don't want to be late!"

Upon arriving at the club, they were greeted by the pulsating beats and vibrant lights.

The group made their way to the dance floor, where they let loose and enjoyed themselves.

Shubman and Sara danced together, their bodies swaying in perfect harmony.

They shared a sparkling moment, their eyes locked, as the music and lights blended around them.

As the night wore on, they decided to take a break and grab some drinks.

At the bar , the four started having drinks and Ishan turned to Aditi and asked

"So, what do you say we make this night even more special?"

Aditi's heart skipped a beat as she smiled, "I'd love to."

And with that , Ishan took her hand , he pulled out the keys of the car from his pocket and gave it to Shubman and winked .

" Ham dono Zara bahar ja rahe hai , don't worry about us ! Tum dono apna dekh lo" Ishan winked at him

" Ok , Attaboy , enjoy the night " Shubman said and the couple left from there !

As the night wore on, Sara became a little tipsy, her movements fluid . Her boldness grew, and she danced carefree.

Shubman watched her, transfixed, his eyes drinking in the sight of her radiant beauty.

He couldn't help but feel a surge of possessiveness as he gazed at her.

But their magical moment was shattered when a stranger appeared, his eyes fixed lecherously on Sara.

He asked her to dance, his voice dripping with entitlement.

Sara refused, her voice firm, but the guy wouldn't take no for an answer.

Shubman's eyes narrowed, his jaw clenched, as he watched the guy's hands on Sara.

He couldn't believe the audacity of this stranger, who couldn't take no for an answer.

Sara, still dancing, tried to brush the guy off, but he wouldn't budge.

Shubman's protective instincts kicked in, and he strode over to the pair.