MEET CATO.

FAMOUS BIRTHDAYS

CATO VERSTAPPENrace car driver

CATO VERSTAPPEN
race car driver

BIRTHDAY
september 30, 1997

BIRTHPLACE
belgium

BIRTH SIGN
libra

AGE
26 years old

#1288 MOST POPULAR

ABOUT
cato verstappen is a dutch racing driver currently competing in formula one with red bull racing. after sitting reserve for sahara force india in 2015, she debuted in F1 in 2016 with the team, and then moved to renault in 2018. after winning the world driver's championship title in 2020, she signed a four-year contract with red bull racing.

BEFORE FAME
she started go-karting at four years old.

TRIVIA
despite it not being her first name, she goes by 'cato', which is a nickname of her middle name.

FAMILY LIFE
her father is retired formula one driver jos verstappen. she has a sister named victoria, and her twin brother is max verstappen. she also has three younger half-siblings. in 2022, she dated cross-country rally driver cole meyer.

ASSOCIATED WITH
she raced alongside drivers like pierre gasly and max fewtrell when they were kids. she was one of the first mercedes juniors alongside luca santiago. she has been teammates with drivers such as nico hulkenberg and daniel ricciardo in formula one, and raced for carlin in GP2 with felipe nasr.

WIKIPEDIA

VERSTAPPEN IN 2023

VERSTAPPEN IN 2023

BORN: sofija catharina verstappen, 30 september 1997 (age 26)