46.2

3rd Person

The man stares nervously down at his hands, which are holding the folder that contains his resume. It will be easier and cheaper to raise his soon to be born child in the small and calmer town of Doncaster rather in a hectic and expensive city, so he had to quit his job at Melody Muse Records in LA.

He walks up the stairs of the university, cursing himself for going in at a time when the students are all rushing out, ready to go out of what they like to call a hell hole.

After scurrying his way through the hallway, he sighs when he finally spots the principal's office after asking the students who he had bumped into for directions.

As his hand reaches for the door knob, he hears loud, heavy, and quick footsteps. Before he knows it, a harsh bump is felt on his shoulder. It successfully knocks out the clean white folder he had been clutching tightly right when he entered the building. He silently thanks his wife for fastening the papers to the folder, or they would have been flying.

The hurrying guy stumbles to get the folder before the man himself can. "I am so sorry." He urgently apologizes as he handles the man the white folder before running straight to the lockers.

The man stands dumbfounded after briefly seeing the guy's face.

"Mr. Skys?" He mumbles, his eyes follow the guy that seemed to be his ex- coworker who ran to a locker, snatching a black duffle bag out before shutting it close with a loud bang and running hurriedly to a room. The man's face scrunch in confusion. He knew Mr. Skys flew to Doncaster not too long ago, but why would he be in a university, wearing a hoodie and running like a mad man? It was extremely out of character when the man would usually enter the MMR building all poised and stern.

He was not close with William Skys, but his strong aura could be felt whenever they were in the same room. And this guy who had bumped into him was the complete opposite of the man he knew.

He shakes his head before reaching the door knob once again, this time managing to open it without a fuss.

~

Louis' POV

Thank heavens, there was an empty classroom. I quickly discard my shirt and wear the spare black suit from my locker. Spotting the sunglasses I didn't remember putting in the bag, I place them on before rushing out the room, shoving the bag to my locker. I click my padlock shut before swiftly running to the exit of the university.

Some students were running out the gates, heading to the direction, which I assume is the cafe, making my heart thump faster. I rush down the stairs as I fiddle with my back pocket, reaching for the black mask I always carry.

Once I reach the mob of people outside the cafe, I push my way through to get to the entrance door.

I spot Harry in front of the cashier, fans trying to get a picture with him. He smiles for the camera even though his face looks clearly uncomfortable. I see the two brown and white paper bags discarded on the counter. I huff. My poor cookies. I wanted to go and snatch them to my safety, but clearly, the popstar, who decided to go "raw dogging," needed my help more.

"Out of the way!" I shout through the loud screams of teenage boys and girls, trying my best to louden and deepen my voice to sound somewhat threatening. It's what they do in the videos I watched on YouTube when guards try to protect celebrities from mobs of fans and paparazzi. Though the guards there were much bigger and buffer than me. And I am not as aggressive as them. I remind myself that these people are Harry's fans, so I have to be somewhat still nice.

I see Harry attempt to walk out, but he struggles due to the fans being in his personal space. As someone who hates being around lots of people, this is hell. I'm also now all sweaty from all the body heat.