pt 2

Requested : fluff / some smut-ish mentioned

You and sam kissed.. it's crazy. It was awkward, but you can't think of anyone else you'd wanna be with... he's perfect. You fight , yes, but it's just because he wants to protect you and doesn't wanna lose you how he lost his mom and ex. You spent your whole life fighting your true love , that'll be a story to tell the kids.

When you make love, he's so gentle and caring. When you kiss, it's like fireworks on the fourth of July. You want babies with sam. You aren't on birth control because you want to have little Sam's running around. How adorable.

He's always hunting , and you miss him , but you put on songs and dance around while you wait. You cook and clean and wait for the boys to get home.

Today :
You wake up and immediately throw up. Why? Did you eat something?
You thought, "Oh.. could I be?"
You bought a pregnancy test and took one...
POSITIVE!!

You spent weeks preparing how to tell sam. You waited until after a big hunt , you sat him down. He looked worried. You lifted your shirt where there were 2 handprints on your stomach that said "mommy"

He put his head in his hands with excitement and screamed, "IM GANNA BE A DAD." Dean was surprised and thrilled. You hugged sam and Dean patted his back in approval

Starting a family with sam is a dream come true

If mary was here, she'd be proud