vampire slut

Warnings - smut - bj - aggressive dominant sam - Choking - p in v - anal at the end

You're a vampire, You've been alive for 200 years. You've been feeling the presence of being hunted, but you feel absolutely safe in your club. You enjoy being a stripper and a hooker because you get to prey on men. They taste better than women (😁)
you're at the club, and you're giving a lap dance when you see these two handsome men walk in the club. You know they're hunters based on the fact that only one of them looks like he's enjoying the view. You offer the taller buffer one a lap dance. He accepts, but you could tell he was gonna attack you after. He asked you to come out to his car, and you were hesitant but ready for the fight. What you didn't expect was him to push you into his impala and start kissing you. You took this as your chance to bite him. He choked you and told you not to try it again.. so hot. You were dumbfounded by his strength and dominance, so you were ready to let this man do anything to you. "What's your name, handsome stranger?"
"Sam. Your name is y/n."
"Sexy name for a sexy man."
"Please fuck me sam. We can fight after just please."
He unzips his pants and makes you suck his cock. It's huge , not like any you've seen before. You gag and get the urge to bite, but know he'll kill you. You just wanna feel sam. He's different, hotter than any other mortal. You feel him getting close by his twitching and forcefully shoving his cock down your throat. He shoots his load down your throat, and you wipe off your lips. He pushes you down on your back and pulls your lacey red panties to the side. He waste no time shoving his cock into you forcefully. He puts his hands on your throat and chokes you hard. Thank God you're immortal, or he would have suffocated you. He takes his cock out of your pussy and shoves it into your ass without warning. You scream. "Oh god!"
And you take it like a good vampire slut. You never want it to end , you want his mortal cock forever. He pulls out and cums all over your panties. You pull them back up and wear his cum close to you all day. He promises to keep your secret from his brother. You skip town.

Recommendations? Want me to read your story? Comment:) love ya!