✰Hit me like a shot in the heart ✰- english -

❝𝙼𝚢 𝚠𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚕𝚍 𝚒𝚜 𝚏𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝❞

I woke up. It was a pleasant morning. As always. The two suns shone through my window, there was a lot of activity outside, children were laughing.

Happy about my happy people, I changed my clothes and went to the throne room, where my parents were having a lively discussion.

"Seonghwa! We need to talk to you. There's bad news," my father began. That was probably the reason why my sisters weren't here.

"What's going on?" I looked uneasily at my parents. "Our planet is going to die sooner than we thought. The calculations didn't say fifty years, but tomorrow."

When I heard this, everything around me seemed to stand still and I broke out in a sweat. I felt sick and could hardly breathe. I played with my fingers.

"W-what?" came out of my mouth and I blinked in panic.

"My son," my mother pulled me into her arms. Crying, I returned the embrace. I clung to her. I sobbed bitterly. "We'll tell your sisters straight away. We've also got a spaceship for you so you can escape," she stroked my hair and I wiped my eyes, sobbing.

"Wh-what about you?"

"We're staying with the population so that everyone who can escape is safe and those who can't are not left alone."

They will die. All of them. This statement stabbed me in the heart. My life, my world is falling apart and there is nothing I can do.

"I don't want to lose you," I cried, clinging more to my mother.

"You are strong, Seonghwa. I trust you to be there for your sisters and protect them. We will always guide you right here," my father breathed and placed his hand on my heart.

Weeping, I nodded. "I will protect them with my life!" They are the only thing I have left...

And then it all happened far too quickly. I couldn't remember everything, but we were sitting in the spaceship, which was heading for a neighboring planet. However, we were still within range of Stellaria. When the planet exploded and a supernova occurred, it hit our spaceship and catapulted us into the next galaxy. I tried to find a new planet before the spaceship gave up the ghost.

Earth.

❝𝙾𝚑, 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚖𝚢 𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚎
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚘𝚏 𝚞𝚜❞

I sat up crying and looked down at Hongjoong, who was sleeping quietly next to me. Two weeks have now passed. I've settled in a bit better here and learned the language better. But my sisters were still trapped.

I was wiping my eyes when I suddenly felt a hand on my shoulder and flinched. "Are you okay?"

Hongjoong sounded worried and tired. "I was just dreaming about that day," I mumbled, forcing a smile. He looked at me with concern. "Do you want to talk about it?"

I told him everything and felt more liberated, more relieved. He listened to me attentively and held my hand tightly in his the whole time.

He hadn't been so stiff since our kiss a good two weeks ago. He smiled a lot more, hugged me and sometimes touched me. I often gave him kisses on the cheek, but he kept getting nervous. He just needed more time to open up. After all, I was allowed to sleep in his bed.

"We'll find your sisters! We'll find a way. I... Would love to get a friend involved, he knows a bit more about hacking and your whole subject." I nodded gently and stared at Hongjoong for what felt like an eternity.