DISCLAIMER

Disclaimer

Welcome to the story! This is my first posted fic, I love writing stories about my hyper-fixations! I haven't written anything non-school or non-work-related for years. 

The idea for this fic has been in my mind for a while , and with the release of season 1 of Hazbin Hotel in January 2024, I decided to start writing just in time for season 2's release (hopefully soon!). 

The story is written in multiple narratives. Some chapters may be written in the first perspective and others will be wrote in third person. I hope this wont confused any readers throughout the series! 

This story will also deviate from the current canon storyline written by VivziePop, exploring alternative paths that diverge from the established narrative. :)

About the Story

This is an Alastor/OC story. While some readers prefer self-inserts, I've chosen to use an original character (Lita) instead. I've kept physical descriptions of Lita minimal to help readers immerse themselves in the story. Lita is female and demi-sexual, so if that influences your decision to read, I completely understand.

Content Warning

This story is intended for mature audiences and explores themes of mental health, emotional pain, and intense psychological struggles. It is not suitable for young children. Please be aware that certain chapters may contain triggering content, including:

. Graphic depictions of violence

. Sexual content

. Topics related to death and sexual assault

. Religious Trauma

. PTSD 

. Topics related to self harm and suicidal ideation

Trigger warnings will be provided at the beginning of relevant chapters.

Additional Notes

I'm excited to share this journey with you and have a lot planned. I hope you enjoy the story as it unfolds!

Without further ado, enjoy the show.