✿ 020 , sending 3 home

⤷ ❝ standing in the yard , dressed like a kid

⤷ ❝ standing in the yard , dressed like a kid ... ⤶
the house is white and the lawn is dead .. ❞

⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ❀ ✿ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯

ALL THE ISLANDERS were shocked seeing Ariana walk through the villa. "Sorry to interrupt your evening. I have some very important news to deliver. Can everyone please join me at the fire pit?" Everybody got up and walked over to the fire pit, sitting by their couple.

"Hi Miguel, it's nice to meet you." This was the first thing Ariana said. "It's a pleasure meeting you too." "Well, islanders... I have some very big news for you. America has been voting for their favorite couple. The bottom three couples will be at risk.. and vulnerable." Everyone had the same exact reaction, shock.

"Can you all please stand up." Everyone got up, almost not wanting to. Rob just rubbed April's back comfortingly. "I'm now going to reveal the five couples who are safe.. and will continue their time on love island. Liv and Miguel.. as Miguel has only recently entered the villa, you both were immune from the public vote. You both are safe, and can sit down." They sighed in relief, and sat down.

"In no particular order... the first couple safe is.. Serena and Kordell. Congratulations, please take a seat. The second couple safe is Kaylor and Aaron. The third couple safe is Leah and Connor. The last couple safe is, April and Rob." They sat down and kissed, feeling relieved it wasn't them. But that relief was short lived as she saw JaNa in the bottom three. "Nicole and Kendall, Andrea and Alex, and JaNa and Hakeem, you have the most votes and are now vulnerable." Everybody was emotional. "Please come and join me, girls to my right, boys to my left." They all walked up to the front. "I swear if JaNa goes home." April whispered to Rob.

"Tonight.. one girl and one boy will be leaving the villa." Ariana said, causing the girls to get emotional. JaNa looked like she was going to cry. "That decision will be made by your fellow islanders." "Please don't make us do that. Please." Liv pleaded. April just threw her head back. There was no way she could do this. "Boys you need to decided which one of these boys will be dumped from the island." Ariana said pointing to Hakeem, Alex, and Kendall. "And girls... you must choose which girl will be going home tonight." Ariana added. "This is fucked." Everyone kept saying. "Okay so boys please get together, girls please get together." Everyone stood up, and joined their groups.

"Obviously we're saving our girl JaNa Because we know she's had our back." Liv said, everyone instantly agreed. There was no way that they weren't going to save her. "So, we have to tell you guys something." Kaylor said. "So, just then, Miguel and Nicole just kissed a little. And Kendall has no idea. And that just happened." Liv told the girls, April already knew this though. "When Miguel came in here, Andrea was like.. 'it's pointless.' And it's like I get it. Like, been there done that. But like I think like, certain things that Andrea has said to the girls had made me feel like she may or may not be here for the right reasons." Leah said.