✿ 027 , end of casa

⤷ ❝ standing in the yard , dressed like a kid ... ⤶
the house is white and the lawn is dead .. ❞

⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ❀ ✿ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯

APRIL WAS STILL sitting alone, while silently crying. She felt stupid, and felt so miserable. She was confused, and didn't know what to do. After that video of course she was upset, but part of her still just wanted him to hold her and tell her everything would be okay. She didn't want to be comforted by anyone other than him. She knew it was wrong, but she couldn't help it. April sat up, and decided to get ready for bed really early. She went into the make up room to see Nicole, Liv, and Kaylor. They were all hugging and comforting Kaylor who was crying. She just backed out of the room before they could see her. She went into the bathroom and took off her makeup.

April layed awake in soul ties, just staring at nothing. She heard everyone screaming, and talking. But she just tossed and turned, and slowly fell asleep. Serena and Leah were walking when they saw the girl asleep in soul ties. They felt bad for her, as they noticed she automatically shut herself out. They then walked away after covering her with a blanket. Everyone eventually fell asleep.

In the morning, April's head hurt so bad. She got up to make herself a tea, and when she walked into the kitchen she ran into some of the other girls. Leah immediately hugged her. "Where have you been, we've missed you." April just sighed and pulled away from the hug to start making her tea. "I don't know, I was just really upset and wanted to be alone. I think i'm better now though." She admitted.

April changed and got ready for the day

April changed and got ready for the day. She wore a two piece blue and white crochet set, and white sandals. She then just threw her hair up, and did her normal makeup routine. As she walked downstairs, Leah yelled out "I got a text!" April walked over to hear better. "Girls, tonight there will be a recoupling. It's time to decide whether you want to maintain your current relationship status... Or recouple with one of the new boys. #FaceYourFeelings #CasaNoMore" Everyone was shocked. April felt sick, mainly because she didn't know what she was going to do.