Satisfaction

"Take delight in the LORD and He will give you the desires of your heart."

Many years have passed since i started righting on watt pad. It was 5 years since I was 2nd year high school. I was really amazed how GOD gave me such inspired thoughts by the Holy Spirit to share how GOD changed me.

It takes time to change. Learning is essential, as well as understanding. 

As we grow old we discover new things, our knowledge increases and we are getting wiser in making decisions in life. 

We tend to achieve the goals the we want. To reach the top and become one of the aces. We do our best as we continue to strive on our dreams and sometimes were so busy that we forget the most important things we must take care.

As a teen  i do have big dreams. I want to be famous, i want to buy my own car, be wealthy and be happy. 

Opportunities came out, popping one by one.

And as I was praying to GOD, I told Him

"LORD, what do you think about this?

I was on the mood of excitement and I was really happy thinking for the future. 

But when I opened the Bible, GOD took me to Isaiah 55:1-5

"Come, all you who are thirsty,
come to the waters;
and you who have no money,
come, buy and eat!
Come, buy wine and milk
without money and without cost

2 Why spend money on what is not bread,
and your labor on what does not satisfy?
Listen, listen to me, and eat what is good,
and you will delight in the richest

3 Give ear and come to me;
listen, that you may live.
I will make an everlasting covenant with you,
my faithful love promised to David

4 See, I have made him a witness to the peoples,
a ruler and commander of the peoples.

5 Surely you will summon nations you know not,
and nations you do not know will come running to you,Q)
because of the Lord your God,
the Holy One of Israel,
for he has endowed you with splendor."

In verse 2 it says

2 Why spend money on what is not bread,
and your labor on what does not satisfy?

I was kinda sad. Yes i do have an investment on my business,  and money is required. My point is, Why did GOD gave His word, telling me why should I spend my money on what isn't bread?

Bread is FOOD,

FOOD is A NEED, not a WANT.

That statement alone was a reminder for me that I must do the things GOD wants me to do. It's simply obeying HIS amazing will in my life. I could work hard and do my very best, but if that isn't GOD's will, I don't have the reason to stay unto it any longer.

GOD simply wants us to know HIS will and to obey Him. To take Delight on serving and Loving HIM.               

Your heart and  your life is the most important thing you can give to GOD.

You as  a living sacrifice, that's what HE wants.

He wants your commitment. GOD wants you to learn listening to HIS voice, HIS words.

In continuation to verse 2 ..

2 Listen, listen to me, and eat what is good,
and you will delight in the richest

GOD wants you to listen. He wants you to pay attention to His words. 

Remember how David defeated Goliath with only a stone, It's because He listened, and payed attention to GOD's direction. That was the reason of success and Victory. The same as through with Moses after listening to the LORD by going back to Israel, GOD was with HIM and He made it,  the Jews were set free.

GOD has called us to LISTEN. For He knows that when you'll listen., Obedience will surely follow.

GOD knows the desires of your heart. You can dream Big. 

But always remember, Let GOD's will be DONE. when you listen to GOD, when you take delight in serving HIM. He will surely give the desires of your heart.

GOD is too generous not to give what you want. But listen first to what HE wants you to tell. 

For when GOD speaks, You'll greatly learn and understand amazing things. GOD will surprise you with overflowing blessings as long as your heart's desire is always aligned to GOD. The kind of desire that everyday must be GOD's day. 

You must consider yourself  as a dearly loved child by GOD.  He knows everything. He knows your thoughts and HE loves you more than anything else.

Live according to the Guidance Of the Holy Spirit. Inspired by the Word Of GOD. Glorifying GOD must be our everyday priority. Let GOD's love be the foundation of your Life. 

 Satisfaction  must also be a part of our life. We must learn to be satisfied. 

We must Praise GOD in every Circumstances. May it be in the midst of the storm, on trials and challenges or in wealth or poverty.

But always remember. Remind yourself that  GOD will allow your plans to happen  if it's helpful and it's HIS will. 

Dreams Do Come True. Just Listen To GOD's voice, obey HIM and take delight in serving and loving GOD.

MORE BLESSINGS,

-reysincere-