Love

Romans 12:8

" Be under obligation to no one-

the only obligation you have is to Love one antother. Whoever does this has obeyed the law.

Surely, if you're reading this you might wonder why i focused that verse.

For the past years, it's really hard to understand why our greatest obligation is to love others.

In fact, Jesus Christ himself demonstrated love to show to us what kind of person He is.

Understanding the deep meaning of love comes from understanding what GOD has done.

it has to deal many question. Like, why should I love others? For what? Does it make any sense?

For Us Christians It is really a big deal to understand the meaning of true love.

In 1 Corinthians 13. It says many things about love.  And If you'll try to apply it and live by it you will  easily catch yourself that in every action you do it's the opposite to what the bible states. It's all because of our wrong practice. When we are used to do some things. It's reallly hard and it takes time to change. You want to change? Then, first make up your mind to change the way you think. It's what we call 

"Power of Mind"

It's believing and having faith that you can do anything. Trusting God is the best thing to Do. Loving others is simply reminding us that if we will love them we are doing the right thing.

In Matthew 22: 32-40

Jesus answered,          Love the Lord your God with all your heart, soul and mind. This is the most important commandement. The second most important commandment is, Love others as much as you love yourself. All the Law of Moses and books of the prophets are based on these two commandments.

In these passage, it is clearly written that in order to understand how to love others you must first love God. For our God will give you heavenly wisdom to understand how important it is to love others.

Love promotes peace. Love isn't just an ordinary word. For if you live according to it you can be Extraordinary. True Love speaks everything.

What did Jesus do to show love?   It is by giving His life for you and me. . To show the world how He cares for everyone. In order to break the chain of sin  to give us complete freedom.

By  His selfless love, Jesus Did everything GOD wanted Him to do. Jesus Himself showed us what is True Love is. 

GOD wants us to live our lives controlled with LOVE.

Love for GOD and for your neighbors. :)

reysincere