01.02 Part 4

Please comment and Vote!

A/N-

This will be the last part for Epsiode 1 of Season 1. This chapter will contain the tourney and the funeral but I am not going to write Aemma's birth scene since there isn't a need to for my character's development. I will add a small scene between Aemma and Adelia so we could have more of Aemma before her death.

The chapter for episode 2 won't have much and will be short since that episode mostly focuses on the relationship with Viserys and Rhaenyra and not as much of Daemon and really has no room for Adelia's character as she is not really involved in the current affairs of Viserys choosing a new wife.

After episode 2, Adelia will be all alone without Daemon since he will be off at the war of the Stepstones with Corlys and his men. The next chapters in between the 3 year long period of the war, we will get chapters of Adelia at the Red Keep in the company of Alicent Hightower for the next years.

There will be some time skips but not much since I want to show the relationship between baby/young Aegon and young Adelia with Criston Cole and Alicent becoming a close family.

During these years, Adelia will start showing more of an intrest in training, which will lead Cole into becoming more of mentor and father figure to Adelia while Daemon is at the war and which will lead into Alicent becoming more of a mother figure despite Adelia having Royce (keep in mind, Alicent is NOT trying to replace Adelia's mother and Adelia along with Royce know this so no problems will be caused. Royce is at Runestone to secure Adelia's claim as her heir so if something were to happen, Adelia would have a regent, so if anything happens that will cause Royce's death, everything will already be set in order.

Also, keep in mind, that Royce is not stupid. She knows what Daemon will do and what he is capable of and besides the reason to send Adelia to King's Landing not only for her to get to know of her father's side of the family but also for her to get used to King's Landing and not just the Vale if Daemon were to do something such as ending the marriage and the main question is, 'how is he going to end it?'

Since the marriage can't be annulled, death that causes a widow/er is the only way to leave the marriage. The real questions are, 'how? How is he going to end it and when?)

________________________________________________

It was early morning. First light had begun and the night had passed. Father and I went to the Red's Keep before first light so I could take a bath and get the smell of the brothel of me. The tourney was today, so my father wanted me to be in the best attire. Good thing, mommy had packed me all my clothes for the occasion. Uncle Viserys had taken me to Aunt Aemma's chambers to bathe and change since she wanted to see before the tourney.