Proluge

[In konoha]

A young youthful girl with blonde hair and blue eyes with three whisker marks on each cheeks was currently sitting in the middle of a jungle reading a gaint scroll. Her name is Naruko Uzumaki the demon child of konoha but unknown to her she is also the daughter of fourth hokage Minato namikaze and kushina Uzumaki.

The day of her birth her parents were killed by the kyuubi and her father was forces to seal the kyuubi inside of baby naruko. When the villagers found out about this they wanted her head but thanks to the third hokages law they weren't allowed to lay a finger on the girl. But that didn't not stop them from hating the poor girl and the villagers did everything in there power to isolate her.

This caused her to grow up without any friends and to make matter worse they even whispered behind her back and called her nasty things like 'demon brat', 'spawn of the devil'and many other things. That's why she put up a happy go lucky mask and screamed about being hokage so that everybody will respect her.

But the problem was she was basically the dead last of the academy because of teachers deliberately sabotaging her growth. This caused her to fail three times in a row after her third time failing The Academy he almost lost all hopes of becoming a Ninja. But then A chunin name mizuki gave her an alternative a 'secret test'.

All she had to do was to go to the hokage tower and steal the forbidden scroll of sealing and learn a jutsu then she will pass and become a ninja herself. Being a naive little girl naruko of course believe that sh*t and decided to steal that scroll which wasn't that hard to begin with. It has been a few hours after she stole the damn thing but mizuki sensei is no we're to be found.

"Where the hell is mizuki sensei?! "

Naruko said out loud and out of patience it has been house since she has stolen the scroll and learned the shadow clone jutsu yet mizuki sensei haven't even arrived yet!

"Urghhh! Fine! If he is not here then I will just learn another cool jutsu!"

Naruko decided to open the scroll again and learn a new jutsu the problem was which one to learn as there were so many of them!

"This will take me a while before I decide which one I want to learn! Urrghh!"

As she was scanning the content of the scroll her eyes fell onto one particular jutsu. This. This justsu for some reason caught her attention this one was a jutsu that was a superior version of fourth hokage's her idols flying thunder God jutsu. She knows about that jutsu even though she doesn't pay much attaintion to the class but she did payed attention when the class mentioned ed the fourth hokage and his achievements after all he is her idol.

So, naturally she is aware of his infamous flying thunder God jutsu but this jutsu was supposed to be an advance version of that jutsu. This jutsu allows instant teleportation which large amount of people by accessing what is known as a hyperspace. While flying thunder God technique is suitable for only one person or maybe a few more but this technique is suitable for any number of persons.

As she was mushing over this jutsu it was then she decided she will try this one out.

What could go wrong anyways?

[few hours later]

Naruko couldn't believe it that she managed to almost learn this jutsu! She couldn't explain it why but the jutsu in general came really natural to her! Same could be said about flying thunder God itself! Naruko was brimming with excitement as with this she can now graduate from the academy finally!

"Now all I have to do is find mizuki sensei"

The young girl said with a grin on cute face she then got ask idea before mizuki sensei arrives here let's try out these jutsu first. So,  naruko just did that she went through handseals.