Ch 3 Birthday present

"Welcome Lord and lady gremory "

The whole phenex family greeted the Lord and lady of the gremory family as they along with there daughter entered the party t the phenex mansion. Both lady and lord phenex along with riser and his queen personaly greeted them at the entrance. They had obvious reasons for that reasons which naruko didn't like

Lord gremory was a tall handsome man with a charismatic attitude he has red hair and blue eyes. His red hair honestly reminded naruko of the Uzumaki clan which is ironic considering gremory family were considered very compassionate even towards there servants and valued family. This was something naruko could honestly respect.

Standing next him was a beautiful woman with brown hair and purple eyes she has RIDICULOUSLY LARGE BREAST!! Naruko for all her beauty felt a little insecure in front of this woman like what the hell!? Moving on from her eyes landed on the young girl besides them she basically looked like a lady gremory but with red hair and green eyes.

She was a beautiful young women with red hair with a seductive body almost similar to naruko herself.  She is also known other than Riser Phenex fiance. Naruko never meat the girl before but from what she heard that she seems to hate Riser for being a womanizer and pervert which is Ironic considered majority of the male population in the devil society including her father exactly those things.

Do she could somewhat excuse her detesting riser because of his arrogant tendencies but in reality is not that bad of a person as she makes him out to be like the rest of the devil society. She knows her Kings personality personally and doesn't hold bias against her king. But from what she has heard from the rumours that this girl through quite the fit over the fact that she is marrying him.

Besides Rias was another beautiful woman with black hair and purple eyes she seems to have a gentle expression on her face but naruko could see behind those gentle face and eyes was untamed rage and fury. This must be Rias queen the famed thunder priestess or something? Naruko always found it funny that both of them have such grand nicknames but have done nothing to earn it. From the rumours they don't even train that hard and only rely on there natural talents that's why they have been dubbed as 'prodigies'

Lord gremory smiled happily at his fellow lord

"It's good to see you Lord phenex and congratulations to you aswell riser for not only your birthday but also your tenth official victory"

This got him a not from riser as he said

"It's not father-in-law this was to be expected of me anything else would have been a n insult to the phenex name"

While riser was proudly boasting about his achievements Rias just scoffed this caused riser to narrow his eyes

"Do you have problem with me dear Rias? "

"Hell yeah I do! And don't call me 'Dear's! "

Naruko blinked a little taken back by this she knew that this spoiled princess didn't like her king but she didn't expect her to be so.... Vocal about it. Riser just seems to smirk and openedly ogled her body shamelessly which only seems to infuriate the red haired girl.

"And why would I do that my dear~"

Riser was of course angry at this little sh*tty princess no matter how hot she may be. But unlike he at least he didn't make a sense in open public because it would cause too much a controversy and his already bad reputation would go down even further. But Rias doesn't seems to have such restraint seems like being the younger sister of the Lucifer have given her a sense of untoucability.

But riser has other ways to get a reaction out of her which wasn't that hard to begin with anyways. Rias just glared at him with contempt

"Of course I do riser! And for the last time let me make it clear to you that I will not marry you! "