Ch 4 morning surprise and order for yubelluna

Naruko opened her eyes.

She groaned in annoyance as she woke up. She looked at the clock in the room and realised its already 6:30 still early in the morning usually she wakes up around 5 in the morning but you can't tell because in underworld it's always night and for some stupid reason the sky is purple.

Of she was her old uncontrollable self then she may have been she may not have woken up around this time but she is a changed person now. With proper education by lady phenex she has left her tomboy attitude behind and now she behaves and moves like a graceful lady. It's funny because is someone told her older self that 'hey you would act like a proper and elegant lady in the future' she may have laughed at you.

But now look at her can't believe how much she has changed over the years.

Naruko Then look at her side to see her king laying there with his eyes closed and goofy smile on his face. She giggled and blushed at his face and rememberd what they did that night. They did they in almost every birthday Riser had in the past it is something special for naruko herself. It is during this day that naruko gave her virginity to working and officially entered womanhood.

He closed her eyes and side in happiness as she Run her finger down his chest looking at him with loving Eyes. While they had sex almost every night with his peerage member and herself sometimes threesome to sometimes foursome. But during this day only she has claim over him during the night and she is the only one who warms his bed during his birthday.

And she makes sure and tried her hardest to make each and every night memorable for him. And by the goofy looks on his face she has indeed succeeded~

Giving him a quick peck in the lips and getting up from the bed she decided to put on some robe to completely cover her naked body. See then made her way towards his study table that he rarely uses and used a magical Circle to call yubelluna into the room. Moments later yubelluna made her way into the room and saw riser was still asleep and naruko was far away from him near his study table.

"Good morning Lady naruko"

Yubelluna greeted her in a hushed tone as she didn't want to wake up her king who was still sleeping soundly and by the looks on his face he had a pleasant night after what had happened in his birthday party. Naruko nodded her head seeing her second in command them her eyes grew serious.

"Good morning to you too yube but I need your help for something important "

"And what is that my lady? "

"I need you to find everything about Rias gremory "

"WH-"

Before she could shout and wake up riser naruko put her hands on her mouth muffling her noise that she was about to make.

"Shhhh~"

"Sorry"

After naruko let go of her by removing her hands from her mouth yubelluna quickly apologized for her behavior which naruko didn't seems to mind.

"My lady if I may ask why do you need info on lady Rias of all people? "

"I want every single information about that b*tch including habits both good and bad, to special interests and even rumours that can be used against her"

Naruko said with a fiery anger in her eyes as she remember that b**** to humiliated her king in his own birthday. She was going to find everything about that girl and then use it against her in the worst way possible by stripping her of all her dignity and Pride until she begs for forgiveness!

Meanwhile yubelluna was shocked by what her lady was talking about she also wanted to get revenge on that b**** but she was not sure because her social standings were very much lower than her meaning touching her was almost impossible. If she or her lady try to do anything to her then it would lead to severe consequences that could affect the entire phenex household!