Ch 1 The Queen of riser

[In underworld ]

"AND THE WINNER IS RISER PHENEX!!"

All the people who were watching the rating game cheered and howled at yet another victory of none other than riser phenex himself. The now 19 year old who just turned 20 today won his 10th rating game with a consistent streak.

Riser is these years have grown from a charming 12 year old to a handsome hunky young adult. With blonde hair and stunning blue eyes, he is wearing a red blazer and pants along with white shirt.  Riser hearing the announcement just grinned at yet another victory.

Before he could say anything else a pair of slender arms encircled around his chest as two soft pair of flesh pressed against his back. His grin widen further as he exactly knew who this person was after all he has spent the most amount of time with this particular person~

The said person pressed herself further into her kings back and started to nibble on hi earlobe and whispers seductively

"I hope you enjoyed my performance my beloved king~"

"That I did sweetheart"

Riser turned around and put his hands around her waist causing the girl to squeal cutely but riser has heard her squeal even better so he wasn't bothered. He kissed the youghtfull woman with passion and lust the young woman offered no resistance instead she moans in delight and wraps her slender hand around his neck pulling him closer.

"Mmmm~"

Pleasant moans escape her as her lover puts his hands on her thick thighs and pulls her even more closer to his athletic and muscular body. If they weren't in public the young woman would have ripped his cloths of right now. After a while both of them seems to let go and looked at each other in the eyes.

Riser looked at the young girl turned woman in his hands. She has sun kissed blonde hair and blue eyes that many would mistake him for a phenex which she is not. On of the odd features of her are the whisker marks of each cheeks. That combined with the structure of her face gave her a look that screamed an odd mixture of sexy, cute and beautiful all three elements perfectly balanced.

His eyes traveled down to see a magnificent sight in front of him. Her body. Dear Satan that was gorgeous. Yubelluna is sexy as well but even she when it comes to fitness and curves pales in comparison upfront of this woman. With her perfect hour glass figure with all the curves in the right place where they need to be. She has D-cup breast not ridiculously gaint like many woman but just perfect and great hips.

Riser unknowingly moved his hands from her slender waist to her amazing hips they were just that amazing not to mention her thick thighs aswell. She looks even more sexy because of that tight fitting Chinese dress on her riser resisted the urge to growl in his  ear delight.

 She looks even more sexy because of that tight fitting Chinese dress on her riser resisted the urge to growl in his  ear delight

He still can't believe this goddess of a woman he met 8 years ago is his queen and lover. That's right this woman is none other naruko Uzumaki the woman who came from another world. She accepted his offer of becoming his queen and now is his lover and manager of his harem aswell.