Foreword

WORK OF FICTION. Unless otherwise stated; the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. This novel is not affiliated to any place or school mentioned.

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording or by any information storage and retrieval system, without written permission from the author.

Plagiarism is a crime punishable by law.

Note: I am very much aware of my not-so-wide knowledge in writing (creatively and technically) and I  am trying to improve myself on what I lack thereof. What you're about to see is the first draft of this novel. You may encounter a lot of typographical and grammatical errors along the way and maybe spot some loopholes and wrongly executed topics. If you happen to see something in result of my ignorance and negligence, please do inform me privately so I could immediately address those matters.

There will be trigger warnings put on the top of the chapters to inform you of possible triggering scenes. Please read with discretion.

I would love to read your comments and feedbacks, so please give this story some love. <3

⋆˙

Izaach Andrei Alvarez's main goal is to always be the at the top, maintain his scholarship, and graduate as summa cum laude. However, these goals became harder to achieve when Hezekiah Van Silvestre suddenly appeared and ruined it all.

Where the moonlight burns, the tides are higher.

⋆˙

All Rights Reserved © P. J. Ravenóire
Where the Moonlight Burns

by ravenoirev