New member.

·Joey's POV·

Oh. My. God!
He. Is. HOT!

I was speechless, so I just stood there half-drooling. He is so stunning.

"Joey, snap out of it!" Shane said snapping his fingers in front of my face.

"Oh no you didn't gurrllll!" I said snapping my fingers everywhere.

"Well, guess whet, I already did BOO!" Shane said in this funny ghetto girl voice.

"Alright, alright girls. Calm down, don't start a cat fight." Lisa said.

Shane and I headed towards Lisa's way and when we were there, Shane and the guy hugged each other. Then he introduced me to him.

"Joey, this is Daniel," Shane introduced.

"Daniel, this is Joey,"

I just stared at this Daniel guy and didn't make a move. He is so fucking sexy. The question is.... Is he gay? I know I am. I'm 100% sure I am.

"Are y'all just gonna stand there and do nothing all day?!?!" Lisa said, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Oh, yeah, um... hey.. Daniel??..." I said not sure what to do.

"Hey, uh Joey," he said stretching his hand out and blushing.

Who does that??!! Like, seriously.. shaking hands. Ugh, that's so 1880's.
I didn't want to seem rude so I shook his hand.

Woah, his hands are heaven. So soft.

"Are you ready?" Lisa asked Daniel.

"Yeah, totally." He replied going inside his house, getting his things to leave.

Once David got his things, all of us went back in the car and Shane decided to drive. It was a little awkward whenever David, the new member, joined "the car gang". I didn't know what to say to him so I just decided to listen to some music.
Hmm.. let's see what song pops up first...

                         Red Lights- Tiesto
Ohh.... YAY!

Blacked out,
Everything's faded on your love,
Im already wasted, so close
That I can taste it now, now

So lets break right out of these guilty cages

I think I should break out this guilty cage... I mean, only my closest friends know I'm gay.. but my Physopaths...don't. I should make a music video.... Don't wait...perfect.

Were going to make it now

We sure are! I just hope they accept me.

Dont ever turn around
I won't turn around. Never. I'm so optimistic about this idea.
Dont ever turn around

Nobody else needs to know that I love Daniel..

Wait, what!?!?! I. Love. Daniel?!?!?!
No, of course not! He's not my type.
He's tall, with dark hair... and his eyes.. they have this spark.. that's magical... and he has facial hair.. that makes him even sexier..
Wait...
It can't be.
I. Love. Daniel.
   I love Daniel?

______________________________________________

AYYYYEEE GUYS WASSUP?!?

So... what do ya think?

Ya or nah?

Make sure to vote, comment and follow! It would give me so much more inspiration if you do all of those things. Could I get at least 100 reads? Or.. is that too much to ask for?...

If you don't like the book and you want to "edit" or help or etc. Message me or comment. Any ideas? Mssge me and I'll see.

Thank you!!!!

And...

AYYYEEE I LOVE ALL OF YOU! :)))) Thanks.

Peace!!