Flirting

Joey's POV

Everyone was so shocked when Daniel started screaming and fussing for no reason. We were trying to help him out but apparently he didn't want our help. There was silence during the whole trip. I didn't want Daniel to get mad again, so I decided to text Sawyer, (even though he's right beside me. Lol!), because I wanted ask him if he knew what was wrong with Daniel.

-Me-: Hey! =)

·Sawyer·: Hey! Wassup?!

-Me-: Nm, just sitting beside you. LOL! I'm so stupid. Wbu?

·Sawyer·: Same, bored. Hey, do you know what happend to Danny boy?

-Me-: No, I was just thinking about that. Maybe he's upset because you didn't let him sit in the back.

·Sawyer·: True.... I'll apologize to him. Don't worry.

-Me-: Okay.

·Sawyer·: Okay.

Whenever Sawyer sent me that message, I couldn't help it so.. I laughed. At first, I was scared if Daniel was gonna scream again, so I just waited for him to go ahead and do it.
3... 2..... 1...

He didn't. Phew, that was close.
Maybe he cooled down a bit. Maybe.
Anyway, back to Sawyer.

-Me-: Omfg! Stop flirting with me!

·Sawyer·:

Lol. Sawyer is so fucking funny! I was laughing so hard and if he keeps on sending those messages, then I'm gonna pee in my pants.
Ow. My stomach hurts. Too much laughing.

-Me-:

·Sawyer·: Meet me at my house @ my house. Be there 10 o'clock sharp. Okay babe? I'll be waiting for you...

-Me-: Lol!! Okay.

·Sawyer·: I'm not playing, I mean it.

After that, he stopped texting me. I suppose he was gonna apologize to Daniel. I wonder why Sawyer wants me to go to his house at 10? I mean, he always does that but I know he dozens mean it. He has a girlfriend and I'm not saying that she bothers me. On the contrary, I love her with all my heart, she's like my second sister. I tried not to freak out, so I just put my headphones in and started thinking...

______________________

HEY! What's up guys? Thank you so much for reading this.

Make sure to vote and follow and etc. =)

Btw, does anyone have an idea of a place where Joey and them should go? Please message me...

And have a great day!!

Byeeeee!! =)=)=)=)=)