Too Much Silence

·Daniels POV·

When we got in the car, I thought that I was going to have a blast, since this Joey guy was here. BUT... it wasn't as I expected it to be. It was worse than that. I'm a shy guy and I kind of wanted him to make the first move. So I was just sitting there like an idiot, not knowing what to do or say. I got my MacBook and decided to watch a movie on Netflix.

Hmm... The Lion King..? Nah.
Mmm...The Giver?.... Eh...
Uh.... how about... Mean Girls....YES!

-Some Minutes Later-

Okay, now what should I do next?... Joey is still not talking to me. He been listening to music and writing something in his small notebook. Ugh, I just wish he would at least glance towards my way. I really wanna meet this guy. But he's too busy" doing...well... doing something. Wait... why am I even caring if he talks to me or not?!?! Oh yeah, now I remember.. I love him. Saying I like him, is an understatement. I don't "like" Joey.
I LOVE Joey. Am I gay? Well, I didn't know I was.. until I saw Joey...

Everything was still normal, Joey having a blast with his music and I'm just staring out the window, bored asf. Shane and Lisa are just talking about each other.

"Are any of you hungry?" Shane asked.

"Ya!! I'm a very hungry-anya boy!!" Joey replied.

Finally!! He took his earphones out! I might have a chance now.

We went to a gas station called, Clydes, which was pretty big. I got off the car and headed straight towards the candy section. I've been so bummed out so I told myself.. Why not buy some candy?...

There was sooo much to choose from, it was as if I was in CandyLand. Skittles, Sour Patch, Lemon Heads, Jolly Ranchers anything and everything, you name it. I got a little bit of everything and when I was headed towards the last pack of Skittles, I saw another hand reach for it too.

I looked up and saw Joey. He quickly let go of the candy and put his hand in his pocket.

"Um..uh.. y-you.. can have it.." I told him.
Fuck, Daniel. Get a hold of yourself, he's not a stranger, you've been for about two hours in the same car with him and now you're scared to face him and talk to him?!?!

"No, it's okay, I can get something else..keep it." He said while giving me the candy.

"But you got here first-" and before I could finish my sentence...
He was gone.
Wow, I screwed up. Big time. I should really get a hold of myself. Besides I can't fall in love with him. He's straight. I'm gay. He diners flirt with me, nor talks to me. So, of course, those are signs that he isn't interested in me. But we could at least be friends right? Ugh, what am I talking about?
He's a YouTuber. I'm not.
He's famous. I'm not.
He's perfect. I'm not.
He's Joey Graceffa... the guy.. who I will NEVER have.

"Yo, Daniel, you okay there?" Sawyer said while waving his hand in front of my face.

"Uh.. um... yea.. but Sawyer?" I said, surprised to see him.

"It's me, the one and only, dude, what happened? I was talking to you but you like daydreaming or something."

"Oh, well I was, I was... just thinking." I managed to say.

"About what? A girl?" He asked.

"No, something else." I said carrying my candy to the register to pay.

"Dude, it's gotta be girl because a guy can't be as distracted as you were over "something." "

"Well, *sigh*, fine. I'll tell you. You know how I'm gay right?" I tried to explain.

"Yeah what abou-" he got cut off by Shane screaming at us to hurry up.

I quickly paid for my candy and ran out of the store and to the car.

"Okay guys, we need to split up. There isn't much room for all if us to go in the same car, so.. Lisa, Meghan, Cat and Stacy are coming with me." Shane explained.

"AND... Sawyer, Nash, Joey and Daniel are coming with me." Cameron Dallas said.

"Yeah, and that's all. You know where we're going right?" Shane asked Cameron.

"Uh.. no" he responded.

Shane signaled him to get closer so that he can whisper it in his ear. Once he told him, his eyes were wide open and he said, "Bruh, that's a very nice place. Good choice."

So without further ado, everyone grabbed there possessions and headed to the car they were assigned to.

"Yo,Daniel, you can go in the passengers seat." Sawyer said.

"No, it's okay, I can go into he back with Joey." I said anxiously because I really wanted to sit with him, so I could try to talk to him.

"Nah, you'll be fine in the front."

Ugh, I wasn't in the mood to argue with him so I gave up and went to the front.

"Soy-sause!!! Yay!!" Joey cheered.

Man, I wish he did that for ME. Not Sawyer.

"Hey Joey, so how have you been?" Sawyer asked him.

They kept on talking but I wasn't listening to them any more. I

heared Joey laugh, so I turned around to see what was happening. I saw Sawyer tickling him.

How come he has a blast with Sawyer and not ME! I'm the one who's suppose to be there tickling him. I'm the one who's suppose to be having a blast. Not Sawyer. I could feel my rage getting higher and felt jealousy. I clenched my fist and screamed in frustration.

"ARRRRGHH!!!!!!!"

Everyone stopped doing what they were doing. Cameron stepped into he brakes, Sawyer stopped tickling Joey and joey stopped laughing.

"What's wrong?" Joey asked with a frown on his face.

I didn't want to talk now. So I just stayed quiet.

"You okay?" Cameron asked.

"YES, IM FINE! NOW COULD YOU JUST DRIVE BEFORE WE GET LOST!!!" I screamed at him.

Cameron was shocked, he couldn't believe that I was doing that to him. He didn't say anything else and he kept on driving. Joey and Sawyer didn't talk anymore. Everyone was quiet on the whole ride to wherever we were going.

-------------------------------------------------------------

AYYYE GUYS WASSUP?!?!

So.. thumbs up, down?!?!

Please vote, comment and follow.

Thanks for reading!!! :))) =)))

Sorry if you don't like it. Um, I can fix that. Just mssge me or comment my errors and I'll be more than happy or fix them.

Oh and what place do you think they should travel to?

Please mssge me if you have an idea and I'll give a shout out to the peep who helped me out.

So yeah..

That's all folks!

Hope you have a great Friday, see ya tomorrow maybe and yeah. That's all..

Thanks and byeeeee...