Past

I am Krutika wife of Rudra when I married him at the age of 18 I was just a stupid Wattpad reader who thought how her husband would love her and all stupid stuff but nothing happened as I thought.

It's been 4 years since our marriage and we haven't even reached normal conversation also no sexual relationship nothing just strangers under one roof nothing else.

My in-laws also think I can't convince but they don't know we haven't shared that relationship yet.

It's not like my husband has any woman in his life nothing he simply said that he can't love and I can't force him to love me.

All my relatives taunts me this is my life.

I quickly prepared dinner and was about to serve dinner when my father-in-law banged his hand on the table and said something that I never thought even in my dreams.

He slapped my mother in law and said her with pure hatred ''you characterless woman just shup up and get out of here''

My husband stood up from his chair and glared at my father in law but then father in law said him ''you are nothing just a bad deed of your mother your not my son''

My husband stumbled at little and he looked at my mother in law accusingly and left from there my father in law also left from there it was only and my mother in law left in such big mansion. I looked at my mother in law she was shaking I know something is missing her my mother cant do that I was about to put my hand on her shoulder but she glared at me and left from there to her room.

I sat on chair and grabbed my head with my hands this cant happen I cant let my family be apart I know my mother in law is innocent I know there is something more dark then we think. I placed food on the tray and went towards my mother in law room.

New story ki update please follow karo aur comment bhi karo acha lagta hai.