Innocent

I knocked on the door of my mother in law room and opened it a little door my mother in law glared at me and said ''You should be happy just go from here Krutika'' I shook my head placed a tray full of food and sat in front of her forward spoon I felt as if I won the world when she had food my hand and slowly she feeds me also she is not that bad as she shows.

As I was done feeding her I took the tray back to the kitchen and returned and said softly to her while holding her hand tightly and said softly to her ''I trust you maa you are innocent you are well respectful lady''

As soon I said this she immediately hugged me tightly and said while sobbing ''he raped me and I can't even tell my husband he said he will kill him if I tell him he raped me he showed him I was a slut trust me beta Rudra my and your father in law son but he didn't even get the DNA and said my Rudra is my child beta but now Rudra will also hate and I can't do anything.

I placed her head on my lap stroked her head lovingly and pecked on her forehead soon she drifted into sleep and replaced my lap with a pillow covered her with a blanket and left from there as I was about to go to her room.

As I saw old man yet strong sitting on the sofa as if he is king I ignored but he looked at me and said ''beta how are you Krutika Rudra wife right''

I shook my head and left from there I don't know why was I sweating his aura was enough for my to sweat. I have changed female staff they wont be working in the night because I don't trust this old man their safety is also our responsibility. I decided to sleep with maa we both were sleeping when suddenly the vase fall down it was Rudra who was glaring at me and said me angrily ''You cant sleep here come to our room and I won't repeat''

Went to our as soon he asked my angrily why I slept with maa I replied him with the same tone.

''Why I cant I sleep with maa Rudra?''

he pushed me slightly from there and left from there. 

follow karo jaldi.

Kaise lag rahi hai story.

Thoda support pyaar do aap log main jaldi jaldi update karu gi dosto bas aap support karo aur apna pyaar doh ache se.