Exposed

Maa has gone to her friend house it's me who forced her to go because I have seen her how suffocated she was feeling here in presence of Raghu that old man.

Rudra is at work papa ji still haven't come and Raghu he never stays home because he don't get a fuck here.

I got into the shower and took shower I wore my bra and panties it have cute lace wore on it and wore my bathrob and come out of my room and started applying my body lotion as I was applying my body lotion.

Someone pushed me near the and bites near my neck and started sucking it when I saw it was none other than Raghu I wanted to scream
But I felt like everything went numb I tried to push him but he slapped me so hard I fall on the floor and my lip busted and it started bleeding.

Bend till my level and he said "you was flying so high now I will fuck you shamelessly whore"

He kicked on my back and within moment removed my bathroom and tried to push him he squeezed my tits I was into pain.

A lot of courage I kicked between his legs without thinking of me in misplaced bra and panty I ran out the room and locked from the outside and ran downstairs to the main and as soon I opened the gate I landed into someone arms.

11k hogaye hai Naked under blanket thank you apka ka please follow kare aur comment.