After Lunch

AN: after lunch

~~~<3~~~

Jisung and his friends went to have lunch after visiting the baby horses. The lunch like the day before Was pretty bland and they all discussed more about their plan to get out of Hell. Jisung explained everything he found out till now about this world, even though it wasn't that much, it still brought them further than where they were in the beginning.

"Ok guys I guess I'll get going now.
Are you all going to Felixs room again or?..." Jisung trailed off. "Yeah. Just come to our room when you're done. And try not to get yourself killed" Felix said worriedly. "Oh and make sure to tell us later what he wanted from you" Jeongin said behind Jisung as he already started to leave.

'Come to my office after lunch' those words in that little piece of paper hauned Jisung. He wondered if what's going to happen is what he thinks will happen. He was pretty sure about it. He was exited, but also afraid. Jisung was having a hard time reading Minho. The only times he got to see Minho more or less friendly or caring was when and after they had sex. The way Minho touched Jisung, asked if he was ok, waited for him to be ready before Continuing. But on the other hand Minho was also rough. It was a pleasant mixture of both and Jisung loved it.

Jisungs thoughts came to a stop, but in exchange his heart beat rose as he stood infront of Minhos office door. He took a deep breath before knocking. "Come in" came an annoyed voice from inside. Jisung entered nonetheless "Ah Jisung! Hello! How did you sleep last night?" Minho asked with a slight smirk. "G-Good." Jisung answered, but quickly turned behind him at the sound of the door locking behind him. "That's good to hear" Minho said. He looked tired. Like he hadn't really slept in awhile and the amount of papers on his desk seemed also not to help. "H-how did you sleep? You didn't really sleep long." Jisung asked. "Ah yeah um I slept well when I was with you, but I got up early so yeah..."Minho trailed off.

There was tension so thick you could cut it with a knife. It wasn't really awkward, but both could feel the tension. They both knew why they were here, What they want. Jisung decided to just go for it and started to slowly approach Minhos desk, but stopped infront of it. Right infront if Minho. Minho smirked seeing this turned his chair slightly so that his legs would be visible to the side and patted his lap "Come here" Minho said looking into Jisungs eyes. Jisung walked over and sat on Minhos lap facing Minho. He threw his armed over Minhos shoulders and Minho placed his hands on Jisungs waist. They stared at each other for a while Jising spending a second too long staring at Minhos lips. After waiting for what seemed like hours Minho closed the gap between them.

This kiss was slower, not that rushed like before, but hot nonetheless. As the kiss continued Jisungs hands wonderd to Minhos hair, tugging and pulling on them. Minho slightly bit on Jisungs lower lip to grant him acces, which Jisung obliged to with no second thought. Jisung moaned into the kiss as Minho explored his mouth. Minhos kisses were addicting and Jisung couldn't get enough. Jisung pulled away for some air and they both reconnected their eyes and smiled at each other. Jisung traced his hands over Mihos shirt,which today wasn't worn with a Blazer. Minho restarted the kiss seemingly Just as addicted to Jisungs lips as Jisung is to his. Minhos hands started to wander under Jisuungs shirt, which made Jisung lett out quite moans.

Jissung again pulled out of the kiss and slowly sunk to his knees. He looked at Minho for reassurance, to which he got a nod. Jisung started taking off Minhos belt and trousers leaving him in his boxers. He kissed Minhoss member teasingly, which had started leaking precum also through his underwear. Jisung took off the boxers as well and licked a stripe up Minhoss cock before leaving another kiss on his tip. Minho hissed at the teasing and grabbed Jisungs hair and started guiding it to his dick. Jisung took ass mucch of Minho he could into his mouth and pumped the rest with hiss hands. He hollowed his cheekes and layed his  tongue on Minhos cock to add to the stimulation. Minho threw his head back with a groan. He kept guiding Jisung by pulling on his hair. The noises that came out of Minho were only increasing Jisungs need. He needed some kind of touch on him. He needed some stimulation. He reached down to touch himself with one hand as he kept working with the other, but his hand was swatted away"No touching yourself. Only I'm alowed to do that. To make you cum. Understood?" Minho asked. Jissung, although desperate nodded. Jisung being so desperate started to move his bottom half side to side trying to get some kind of stimulation. Seeing this Minho pushed out his leg for Jisung to rub on. Jisung having understood basically pounced onto Minhoos leg and started rubbing his clothed cock on it. Jisung started bobbing his head faster. He wanted Minho to finish. He wanted to taste minhos cum on his tongue. "F-fuck! Jiisung! I'm gonna cum!" Minho said, which made Jisuung go faster and get him deeper into his throat. Minho came with a groan of Jisungs name and Jisung swallowed every drop of cum that leaked out of Minhos member.  "Good boy!" Minho said pulling Jisung up onto his lap again for a kiss.

He pulled out of the kiss "sadly I have too many important things around us  for me to just fuck you here, so you will have to wait untill i caan make it up to you tonight. I hope I can do something else to help you now?" Minho asked kissing Jisungs neck. Jisung let out a moan at that and thought for a moment about what he wanted. "C-can you stuck me off as well?" Jisung asked. "Of course!  I was waiting to taste you again  anyway " Mminho said making Jisung blush. He sat Jisung down on his chair and went on his knees himself. He took off Jisungs trousers and boxers at the same time. He started leaving kisses around his tighs and teased him around where he needed to be touched the most. He sucked a hickey on Jisungs thigh, which made the latter let out a long sultry moan. "P-please! No teasing! Not now" Jissung said. He loved being teased, but  was getting too desperate. "As you wish darling" Minho said as he took all of Jisung into his moth at once, which surprised jisung and made him let out a quick yelp. Minho too hollowed his cheeks and layed his tongue on Jisungs member for more stimulation, which seemed to work weelk because only after bobbing his head a couple of times Jisung was a moaning mess. As he always was in Minho hands. Jissung tangled his fingers into minhos hair as he was nearing his release" M-Minho! I'm cumming!" he warned before squirting his load into minhos mouth. Minho milked him for every drop and even let out a  moan at the taste. Minho let go with a pop and came back up to pull Jisung off his chair back onto his lap. They connected their lips again and Jisug was able to still fairly taste himself on Minhos lips.  "You taste absolutely amazing darling" he whispered into Jisuungs ear making Jisung go red.

They both got cleaned up and  got dressed properly again. "Jisung do you think you need the medicine or...?" Minho asked. "Minho I'm not handicapped! I can handle a blow job." Jisung said. " I know. I know. It's just I haven't been with any other humans before you so I don't know how sensitive  you are and how much you could handle." Minho said. Jisng left the office soon after making sure not to be seen by guards or seem suspicious.

~~~<3~~~

AN: This was the after lunch part that Wass underlined in the chapter before this. I just didn't want  to write smutt into that chapter. <3