⚠️vii-Obsessed (irl)

Julia sighed as she closed her laptop, her eyes scanning the packed bags scattered around her cozy New York apartment. It had been a whirlwind of promotion tours for Succession and Ocean's 8, with countless interviews, photo shoots, and late-night talk shows. But tonight, she was finally done. Her thoughts wandered to Pedro, who was still stuck in London, wrapping up the new Wonder Woman movie.

It felt like ages since they last saw each other, even though it had only been two months. With their busy schedules, they had to find creative ways to stay connected. Texts, calls, and video chats had become their lifelines.

Julia glanced at the clock. She had three hours before her flight to London for the Graham Norton show. "Plenty of time," she murmured to herself, feeling a flutter of excitement.

She decided to pack first, tossing her clothes into the suitcase with practiced efficiency. After that, she stepped into the shower, letting the hot water wash away the day's fatigue. As the steam enveloped her, she thought about Pedro, imagining his strong hands on her body, the way his touch sent shivers down her spine.

Emerging from the shower, Julia wrapped herself in a fluffy towel and grabbed her phone. It was lunchtime in London, the perfect time to call Pedro. She dialed his number, her heart pounding with anticipation.

Meanwhile, in London, Pedro was sitting in the cafeteria, surrounded by crew members. He glanced at his phone, seeing Julia's name flash on the screen. He felt a surge of excitement and quickly excused himself. "Sorry, guys, I forgot something back at the hotel. I'll be right back."

He practically sprinted to his hotel room. His hotel is just walks away from the set. He shutting the door behind him and leaning against it as he answered the call. "Hey, hermosa. How's my superstar doing?"

Julia smiled, her body already reacting to the sound of his voice. "Busy, but thinking about you. I miss you, Pedro."

"I miss you too, Jules. Can't wait to see you."

"Me neither. It's been too long," she said, her voice dropping to a whisper. "I wish you were here right now."

Pedro chuckled softly. "What are you wearing?"

Julia laughed, feeling a rush of heat between her thighs. "A towel. Just got out of the shower."

"Mmm, wish I could see that," Pedro replied, his voice huskier now. "Describe it to me."

She hesitated for a moment, then decided to go for it. "Well, the towel is white and soft. It barely covers me. My skin is still damp, and my hair is dripping down my back."

"Mmm," Pedro groaned. "What else?" His voiced sounds deep. She practically can hear the lust under his breath.

Julia closed her eyes, letting her hand trail down her body as she spoke. "My nipples are hard, thinking about you. I can't stop touching myself, wishing it was you instead."

Pedro's breath hitched. "Good girl, tell me more." Now he sounder more firm.

She bit her lip, her fingers moving lower. "I want you, Pedro. I need to feel you inside me. I'm so wet just thinking about it."

Pedro laughed, a wicked edge to his voice. "Careful, Jules. You might short-circuit your phone."

Julia giggled, feeling a rush of heat. "You're the one who's going to short-circuit me."

"Touch yourself for me, baby." Pedro demand, his voice rough with desire. "Tell me how it feels."

Julia moaned softly, her fingers finding her most sensitive spot. "It feels so good, but it's not enough. I need you."