41

Jungkook saw Jimin coming outside. He waved at Jimin and Jimin waved back. They both smiled at each other and went inside the car.
"Shall we go?"
"Yes please..I can't wait for your surprise" Jimin said excitedly. Jungkook smiled back.
"Ok so,did Eunwoo sent you his location?"
"Yeah , yesterday he sent me ..I didn't reply though" Jimin said and Jungkook chuckled.
"Ok then...let's go" Jungkook said and they both headed for Eunwoo's place.
.
After 40mins they both reached at Eunwoo's house. The house looks very big and nice.
"He lives alone or with his family?" Jungkook asked looking at the house.
"I don't know...may b alone.." Jimin replied.
"Shall I come with you?"
"Um..no..it's ok..I will return in five minutes. You just wait here okay?" Jimin said and Jungkook smiled.
"Alright sweetheart. But call me ,if he disturbes you or stop your from coming out!" Jungkook said in a concern voice. Jimin smiled softly.
"Ok my sweet protective alpha.. don't worry and just wait for me" Jimin said and Jungkook nodded smilingly. Jungkook parked his car not exactly in front of Eunwoo's house but kinda far. Jimin then got down from the car and headed inside.
.
Jimin pressed the door bell but no one opened it. So Jimin press again.
"Is he even at home or not!" Jimin said and held the door's knob. The door was opened and Jimin frowned his eyebrows looking this.
"He kept his door opened!" Jimin said and went inside. The house is really big inside. Jimin was looking around and suddenly stumbled on something on the floor. Jimin promptly looked at the floor to see what was it. Jimin frowned his eyebrows when he saw it was a pair of heels 👠. It didn't take much time to understand for Jimin whose heels this could be. Jimin just sighed and then his gaze fall on the corner side of the dinning room where some candle lights were arranged and the table was well decorated.
"Hah..is it for me or for that girl!" Jimin said under his breath. on that time he heared someone's giggling and soft voices. Jimin looked at the direction from where the sound was coming. It was none other than Eunwoo and that girl beside him. They both were holding hands and we're coming downstairs. Eunwoo and that girl came downstairs but Eunwoo stopped smiling when he saw Jimin standing at the door.
"Ji..Jimin?" Eunwoo said in a confused voice.
"Jimin!you here! At this time..." Eunwoo said and looked at the watch. It was 6:50.
"Why? Did you forget you invited me for the candle light dinner tonight?" Jimin said and smirk.
"No .I mean..Jimin...I...told you to..come at at ..7pm."
"Oh..but Eunwoo it's only ten minutes left! Can't I just come kinda earlier? Did I make a mistake!" Jimin said in a dramatic way. The girl who was standing beside Eunwoo looked at him and frowned her eyebrows.
"Jimin..I mean...um ,,no you didn't make mistakes..and I arranged everything for you"
"Oh did you? Then who is she! " Jimin asked and Eunwoo felt like he caught in red handed.
"Who is he Eunwoo?" The girl also asked.
"He? I..I will tell you everything.. don't worry Mayon"
Jimin looked away from Eunwoo and sighed.
"Jimin listen to me...it's nothing,, don't think another way....she...
"STOP IT, Eunwoo" Jimin said loudly.
"Just stop playing with me. I already knew it,you were cheating on me. I literally saw you both yesterday. And now no need to explain me who is she"
Eunwoo's eyes were wide opened hearing this.
"No Jimin no she is just my friend, listen to me" Eunwoo said and was about to hold Jimin's hand but Jimin stepped back.
"Don't touch me. Whatever you have done,I hate you for that. I hate alphas like you,who plays with others heart. Anyway, today I came here to tell you that,I'm not interested in you anymore. You don't deserve me. And I don't deserve your fake love and hopes. So don't disturb me anymore. Goodbye"Jimin said these all and Eunwoo didn't what to say. He was just standing there, looking at Jimin. Jimin looked at Mayon and then left the place making a straight face.
"Jimin?" Eunwoo was about to stop him but Jimin already left.
.
Jungkook was roaming at the same place and was keeping his gaze on the main gate. Soon he saw Jimin coming towards him. A smile formed on his face looking at Jimin. But he also noticed Jimin's angry face.
"Let'sgoIdon'twannabehereforasecond." Jimin said in a breath and fast. Jungkook understood what he said and promptly went inside the car with Jimin. They both then left the place.
.
Jungkook looked at Jimin so many times while driving.
"Are you alright? Did something serious happened inside?"
"Noh"
"Th..then why are you angry Jimini?"
Jimin let out a deep breath.
"I'm an idiot,silly. How on earth I couldn't see, Eunwoo was cheating on me" Jimin said while looking outside through the window. Jungkook felt bad inside seeing a sad Jimin.
"Because that brat was acting good in front of you"
Jimin again sighed and then looked at Jungkook.
"Jungkook!"
"Yes darling?"
"Please don't break my heart. Promise me you will stay with me forever. Cause I don't want these types feelings again" Jimin said in a serious voice. Jungkook stopped his car at the corner of the road. And then looked at Jimin.
"I will never ever break your heart.i will never hurt you. I would rather hurt myself than hurt you. Jimin, I realized many days ago,you are my omega,my partner,my everything. So never think of it,never think that I will leave you alone. I promise I will stay forever by your side.. understood?" Jungkook said directly looking at Jimin's eyes.Jimin's eyes became teary hearing these all. He smiled and hugged Jungkook tightly.
"I love you" Jimin said and a drop of tears escaped from his eyes.
"I love you more, Jimin" Jungkook said in a deep voice making Jimin's heart go crazy. They both then broke the hug and looked at each other. Jungkook wiped Jimin's tears.
"Don't cry please"
Jimin nodded smilingly.
"Let's go I can't wait anymore."
Jungkook smiled and nodded.
"Let's goo" Jungkook said and they headed for the hotel where Jungkook had booked a luxurious room for them.
.
Soon they reached at the hotel. It was a five star hotel. Jungkook parked his car and then got down from the car.
"Kook,it's a huge, luxurious hotel"
"Yeah..come"
"You..you booked a room here!" Jimin said in a disbelief voice.
"Yes dear..now let's get inside" Jungkook said and held Jimin's hand. Jimin felt butterflies inside.
They both went inside and went towards the reception area. Jungkook signed on a paper and the receptionist gave him a key while smiling. Jungkook took the key and looked at Jimin.
"Come." Jungkook said and Jimin nodded smilingly. They both went inside the elevator and soon reached at the 10th floor. Jungkook opened their room's door and Jimin's eyes were wide opened looking at the beautiful, luxurious room.

 Jungkook opened their room's door and Jimin's eyes were wide opened looking at the beautiful, luxurious room

"Gguki! This..Wow..this is Soo beautiful..I mean..this so costly how ..did you booked it!" Jimin said amd looked at him.
Jungkook smiled and hugged Jimin from behind.
"Don't worry about the money,tell me you liked it or not"
"Yes..yes I loved it..so beautiful room.but still I want to know."
"Ok ok,I actually,,I was saving my money from my part time job you know. So I saved much money and I realized I should use it now,and spending money on you will be the best option." Jungkook said and Jimin smiled softly. Jungkook was doing a part time job at his uncle's restaurant as a bill receiver. Besides, study Jungkook choose to earn money by his own. Jimin stood on his tiptoe and gave a soft kiss on Jungkook's lips.
"My hardworking boyfie,I love you love you more " Jimin said and Jungkook smiled shyly.
"Oh come there are more to see..come with me" Jungkook said excitedly and took Jimin inside another room. Jimin's eyes were wide opened when saw the decorations of the room. It was written "I love you" everywhere.

 It was written "I love you" everywhere

See you in next part 💜 💛 😌