EPISODE - 07

Soobin's pov

When y/n entered to her room the atmosphere become quite again.

I followed yeonjun closely. He is actually handsome even his side profile is so hot.

"Oh yeah your name is Steve right" he suddenly turned around and asked.
I flinched then nodded taken a back. He chuckled when i suddenly flinched.

"I am sorry did i scared you?" He asked. I shook my head. "No, prince it's okay" he nodded and started to lead.

He is actually so caring. Then we stopped at a door. It's not far away from y/n's just a one room different.

"Here is your room" i bowed down to him. This is the first time i am even bowing down to someone. "Thank you prince and call me when you need" i said then  opened the door.

He nodded and said.
"That is my room" he pointed at the room in middle of mine and y/n's. Oh so that's his room.

I nodded. He then smiled to me then i closed the door.

Did he just smiled to me. From far i know the people's are saying he always have a poker face. So all of this is a rumour.

I then sit on the bed. So he has nice personality too, i think i worth to come here, however i have to watch him close and know about him more.

Y/n's pov

I closed my room door and put my bag on a side then jumb onto the bed. It's not that soft as mine but still not bad.

I take a deep breath then put my both hand on my chin.

Wow so i think soobin is came here to know about yeonjun more. It's like a drama i saw before. And the reason I came here is..... Is it because i came here to stop the arrow from hitting on yeonjun or soobin?

From what i know the war will come soon. I don't even know how to protect them. Aghhhh....

Wait a damn second didn't that person say they will come to my dream to know my answer so the think i discovered is true or not did i really come here for that, even if it's not i only have this answer for that so let's say this.

I put my face on the mattress i didn't even realise before i fall into a slumber.

Again i heard that same sound.

"Y/n did you figure out why you came here for?"
I looked around and saw the same person still the face is not clear.

"I have a idea now, but i don't it's the right reason"

"Then tell me your thoughts" that person again said.

"Is it because do you want to stop the arrow from hitting them?" I asked not sure about my own answer.

The person didn't said for a few then "hmm you're actually a genius, so i give you to change the whole story line but you have to find a way i can't help you with that" that person said before i could ask anything that person fade away and i opened my eyes and looked at the ceiling.

So i am correct that is the reason i came here but what i do to stop this. I don't know.

Then i quickly get up from my bed and take that book to see if anything changed. And i saw the things happened here writtened their in short.

I put that book back signing then i opened the door to look outside to see no one. So i started to walk around until i pumbed into someone.

"I am so sorry" i said and looked up to see a maid.
She saw me and bowed down to me apologizing.

"Uh no don't bow down to me it's not your fault" i said trying to lift her up.

she looked up and said. "You are prince's personal made so you are a big person in here" i looked at her smiling then said.

"Hey don't do that it's okay just behave with me like normal maids and i am y/n" i said.

"I am soufi" she said.

"Umm i just came here can you show me around the palace?" I asked ger politely. She nodded.

"Of course come with me" she said and i started to follow her.

Then we started to explore the palace. Then i saw yeonjun and soobin walking in the garden i quickly run to them.

"Steve oppa" he turned around when i called him. He smiled to me "y/n what are you doing here?" He asked.

"I am just seeing around the palace with my new friend soufi" i said and pulled her. He smiled.

"Hi i am steve" he said soufi bowed down to him and said "i am soufi"

Then i remembered someone is also here i looked at yeonjun to see a frown on his face. Why is he frowning?

"Then see you around oppa i am going now" i said and pulled soufi with me and left from there.

Wow did they become close that fast. Oh that's cool then. I said smiling to myself.

"Hmm is something wrong y/n?" I turned around and saw soufi looking at me worried.

"Noo i am good don't worry" i said snd both of us started to explore the palace more.

When the clock ticked indicating it's lunch time i looked at soufi.

"Where is the kitchen?" She looked at me "oh come with me"

And both of us walked into the kitchen then we saw they are preparing food for king, queen and prince.

Then i looked at the food. Wow it's looks delicious. They prepared bibimbab wow my favourite food. But still noodles is my top one favourite.

Luckily bibmbab is invented in this time. Then i helped them to prepare the table and with the last plate. I saw the king and queen coming snd also yeonjun along with soobin.

I stand there then slide the chair for yeonjun to sit. He smiled and sit on the chair. Wow did he just smile.

From what i know he not reveal his emotions haah except when soobin dead. Oh it's past no future but no matter what i'll try my best to change their fate.

So after i came here he started to show some emotions towards others. Then i stand beside yeonjun and other side steve. Then i started to put foods on yeonjun's plate.

Few minutes later_

After the lunch they left except me and soobin ofcourse. Then we maids and workers sit in the kitchen and started to eat.

Soobin is a little uncomfortable because there is no boys. So i pull his hands and squeezed litely.

"Don't worry oppa i am here" i said reassuring him and he smiled a little.

I know it's not only because of he is the only boy. He is a prince so it's a little hard to bear with these new things.

Then we suddenly heard the kitchen door opening-