Cruel Service and Saving Eri

Hey guys, before I begin withthis chapter I just need you to know a few things, first in the previous chapter I said that I twisted my ankle, well technically it is healed, but I still feel some pain when I walk for too long, second, I should have mentioned this in the previous chapter, but I forgot, during the Camino Raid AFO did reveal that Tomura is Nana's grandson, but they just didn't hear so Izuku and the League remained unaware of this until it was revealed, so sorry if I left it out. Now let's get back to the story.

Monstrox was able to get the location of another magic book, however Shigaraki and some of the League are having a meeting with the leader of a Yakuza branch known as the Shie Hissaikai, Kai Chisaki, aka Overhaul. Izuku said that he and Monstrox along with a few other monsters will get the book while the rest of the League will go to the meeting place.

Izuku: Are you sure you want to go through with this. The Shie Hassaikai are a group that AFO recommended for recruitment, but the current head is not the kind of person you'd want to take likely.

Tenko: We'll be fine, after all you've gotten the information we need to prepare for the worse, can you read it back to me so I can have a better understanding of how their quirks work.

Izuku: Okay. First is Kai Chisaki, the current leader of the Shie Hissaikai, his alias is the same as his quirk, Overhaul. He can deconstruct and reconstruct anything he touches with his bare hands, which is why he always wears gloves. He's also a huge germaphobe.

Kai is a pale young man of a narrow build with short, shaggy, auburn hair parted to the right. His eyes are thin, irises small and gold, with relatively long lower eyelashes and small eyebrows. He has three piercings in his left ear. He usually has his mouth covered by a plague doctor mask.

Kai wears a black dress shirt with matching dress pants, a pale gray tie around his neck, a belt with a long, thin buckle around his waist, and three beaded lobe piercings in his left ear. Over this, he wears a dark olive-green bomber jacket with a thick purple fur collar and white lace-up sneakers with tan soles and no socks. Kai's most distinguishing features are the white surgical gloves he wears on his hands and the magenta plague mask he wears over his mouth, which is tipped and embroidered with gold.

Izuku: Next is his second in command, Hari Kurono, his alias is the same as his quirk, Chronostasis. It allows him to slow down the movements of anything he hits with his clock hand-like hair. The minute hand slows a target's movements for one minute, and the hour hand slows a target's movements for one hour. Hari can extend his hair, but only if he is not moving.

Hari has fair skin, thin, dark eyes, pointed eyebrows, and pale chin-length hair that forms arrow-shaped "clock needles" as a result of his Quirk.

As with the other members of the Shie Hassaikai, Hari wears a plague mask, black with gold trim, and circular glasses over his eyes. He can also be distinguished from them by his long white raincoat, with the hood kept permanently up.

Izuku: Then there is Joi Irinaka, his alias is Mimic, and his quirk is called Mimicry. It allows him to merge his body and mind into an object, granting him full control over the object as if it were his own body. Joi can only use this power on objects the size of a refrigerator or smaller. However if he was given anything that could boost his quirk, he can use it on larger objects, like the whole floor of a building. He serves as the General Manager of the Shie Hissaikai.

Joi is usually seen inside a black suit that he possesses with his Quirk as a means to disguise himself. It appears to be a small black cloak with a short leg and arm-like protrusions and a white plague mask that he wears as part of the Shie Hassaikai, sewn over where his face should be.