Ran Mouri:a regular girl

Ran Mouri" is a 17-year-old girl studying in the third year of the high school. She is of Japanese nationality, the daughter of a famous private detective for special reasons, a former police officer, and an intelligent, skilled, and experienced lawyer, "Eri Kisaki."
Ran is a girl with an innocent, angelic appearance, with pure white skin, violet eyes the color of tulips, and silky brown hair that flows softly over her shoulders until it reaches below her waist. She is a beautiful girl, very feminine and distinguished by her presence. Because she is a champion in a violent combat sport, namely karate, team captain, and the trump card for her high school, her body is carefully drawn, despite being thin in shape, but her body is tight, athletic, and very seductive.
In addition to karate, Ran is good at playing the piano and cooking arts. She has been cooking for her father since her mother separated from him, but they are not divorced for specific reasons .
As for her relationships, due to her kind, attractive and unique personality, she is a friend to everyone. Everyone who sees her loves her and keeps her company . Her best friend is Suzuki Sonoko, heiress to the rich Suzuki family, as well as Sera Masumi, a member of the Red Family and the high school detective, as the young men called her. Romantically, she has begun dating her childhood friend and her high school classmate, the famous detective Kudo Shinichi, the son of a great novelist and a famous actress. Shinichi is the hero of the anime in which she is the heroine, but here the spotlight will be on her and only her ;)
She has many strengths and  weaknesses as well, like any normal person. Despite her  environment, she preferred to grow up as an ordinary girl and find her passion for herself. She was never interested in investigating or passionate about finding and arresting criminals. At least that's what she thought..
UNTIL one day something happened that changed the course of her life, but will this change last a lifetime or for a period of time?
See u in next chapter babies 💋