Sunday..8 o'clock

Today is a holiday and she had no plans for it, and the exams were approaching, so she made a cup of hot tea, which would help in this cold morning, and she sat in front of her desk and started studying.
My father went shopping and Conan went out with Ginta and the rest.. There is no doubt that they agreed to play video games again. Oh, how I envy them!They do not have to worry about the upcoming semester exams.
As Sonoko and I agreed, I will start reviewing, um, no, I don’t want to start with history. I will study mathematics to whet my appetite for study !
I wonder what Shinichi, that detective maniac, is doing. I bet he has gotten himself involved in another case and won't answer me, especially in the morning. I won't bother calling him when I already know his answer!
After 4 hours of study
Yes, none of them have returned yet, how boring! !!!Ummmm, what am I going to make for lunch, I wonder? Or do I have to reheat yesterday's sandwiches? Maybe this will do the trick
Knock knock
_Who's there?
_ Ran-san, I am the newspaper deliverer for Mr. Mouri. I hope you inform him that his newspaper, Shounen Sunday, arrived on time !
_Thank you for your efforts. Bless your work, sir
_Excuse me, Miss and you're welcome at any time.. (Miss Ran is really good ///-///)
_ Damn !! my father, why he pays a full year’s subscription to newspapers if he only reads news about horse racing and the singer Yoko chan. Wouldn’t television be sufficient for this purpose? What a waste,ah  ,what is this?
A piece of paper fell bearing the title: Mystery Puzzles for Holmes' apprentices!. If you feel bored, this is the solution!
_What an attractive title hah, enough to make Shinichi and others like him as captured to increase their sales. I don't really care about such things. They sent it to the wrong person. Hahaha. I'm not obsessed with mystery like him or Conan. Oh, I'll keep it for Conan. He'll like it very much, I'm sure!
After 2 hours
Daaaaaaaamn ! Why is there no one here? What are they doing? I have already completed more than I planned to study. Maybe I will pass the final exam as well and save time. I will graduate a month before them. Hahaha. Boredom and what it does! I feel  extremely bored. I'll go out or maybe I pass by Sonoko’s, but she puts her phone away while studying and will not answer if I call her now. Bruuuuuh..
Oh!! , I remembered! where it is? Here it is. Why don't I break the routine with it? It won't be bad, right?
_Hey! Why the deception? I thought they were cases or puzzles, but they were silly games? "Among these shapes, which shape is the most appropriate?" It's definitely B. How stupid!"Complete the numerical order..."How easy is this? Did they get the address wrong? Should you send children's toys to a detective agency? - -After half an hour ?_ I finished it all ..feeling ashamed of myself for letting loose and playing these card games  for kids hah ooOh, what, there's a last page for evaluation? What are these IQ questions? !Isn't that the level of intelligence or something? I would rate myself that the questions are easy and directed to children. I will not expect anything less than a full mark Um, so the IQ here is 170
What does this mean? I'll search in Google umm
An IQ score of 170 indicates an exceptionally high level of general intelligence. IQ tests are designed to measure cognitive abilities such as reasoning, problem-solving, and information processing. A score of 170 would place the individual in the "genius" range, which is typically defined as an IQ score above 145. Individuals with an IQ in this range tend to excel academically, demonstrate advanced problem-solving skills, and often make significant contributions in fields such as science, mathematics, or technology."
Bruh this is only for kids that was expected..
_ Ran-ni-chan, I'm back !
Hello Conan-kun!, where have you been? I missed you so much
Oh, ummmm, me too (blush) I was playing video games with Ginta and the others,  and what were you doing?
_I told you that exams were approaching. I studied and then prepared lunch instead of heating up sandwiches, but there was no one to eat them with me, so I ate alone! #Anger
Oh, I apologize. I wanted to go back so that you would not be left alone, but I did not succeed in escaping them
_Not a big deal, did you have lunch?
No, not yet. Subaru brought the curry, but I preferred that we eat lunch together. Where is Uncle Kogoro?
I don't know that!  like you, you wandered here and there without anyone paying attention to the time. anyway I'll prepare your dish I'll eat with u the desert because I waited for you two as well to eat it together but father doesn't seem to be here soon don't tell him okay;)?
_(Haha well I bet he's up to something bad)
By the way, what are you holding in your hands Ran ni chan ?
It's a children's  magazine that I kept for you dear.You can play with it
Here it is.
_oh it's an IQ test..but they say that IQ has nothing to do with age, Ran ni Chan
_No, I don't think so. Excuse me for a moment
At her room: I feel suddenly unwell ..
What, my IQ is 170, how ridiculous! isn't this too over ? If the magazine says this, oh, my head hurts so bad like yesterday, how strange, I think I should take a break. .'
_Knock knock knock Ran-chan can I come in? Ran, do you hear me? She's not answering? Oh my God, what's wrong with you Raaaaaaan?

Fewwww
She is just sleeping. She must be tired because she has exhausted herself mentally. She deserves to rest. This cute smile of my hardworking girl is unbearable!
_Ran inside : Oh, I feel unbearable pain, oh, oh, no, no , no stoooop
See u soon babies 💋 💓