Ch 45 - The Dream Team

"Bahahaha!!" I laughed at Adam's whipped cream-covered face. I had knocked his arm while he was spraying some in his mouth and he got it all over himself. "Dumbass!"

"Payback's a bitch, Rosie!" He yelled as he chased me with the can of whipped cream.

I tried to run upstairs but he caught me by the waist and yanked me back into the living room. He pinned both of my arms in one of his and laughed evilly.

"Open up!" he teased and sprayed whipped cream all over my face.

I tried to lick the whipped cream pile off my nose with no luck. Adam swiped his finger through the clump and stuck it in his mouth.

"Don't start a fight you can't finish, gorgeous," he laughed as he licked his fingers.

"I don't know what you're talking about," I laughed. "I got you right where I want you."

"Ah, I see." He smiled down at me, his green eyes bright with happiness. "You're the real mastermind around here, aren't you?"

"Mmhm." I nodded smugly as whipped cream slid off my nose and onto the carpet.

He leaned in to kiss me, my arms still pinned to my sides. His grip loosened as we hit the couch, not breaking from each other's lips for a moment. He tasted like sweet cream and he was so warm. His hands gripped my waist as I moved on top of him.

Adam hummed as I settled in his lap. I gripped his face as I kissed him, enjoying the way his scruff felt under my hands.

"Shield your innocent eyes, Spence. They're at it again." Taylor feigned horror as they entered the house.

"I'm just a child!" Spencer wailed. "No one's taught me about the birds and the bees yet. Tay, give me the talk."

"You see... when your older brother discovers a hot girl with a smart mouth next door, he simps hard, starting a war against an undefeated supervillain just so he can make out with her on the couch." Taylor winked at us. "In front of everyone for some reason."

Adam glared at his brothers as they plopped on the couch across from us.

"Everyone's on their way," Taylor cringed. "You might want to stop straddling our brother now, Rose."

Heat hit my cheeks with force as I slid off of Adam slowly.

"Don't listen to them, gorgeous." Adam kissed my red cheek lightly. "They're just jealous."

"He's right," Taylor nodded. "You guys just called me single in about 5 different languages. I need a girlfriend STAT. Oh! Hello, Julie. Your timing is felicitous." Jon walked into the house with a tall Native American girl. I recognized her from The Games and around town. "You are looking extra beautiful today."

"No," she deadpanned without even looking at him. She had high cheekbones and black hair cut bluntly below her chin. She wore cut-off jeans, a loose orange T-shirt, and no shoes.

"I didn't ask anything," Taylor smirked.  "But now that I think about it, I was going to ask if you had plans later. So, you're free then?"

"Leave her alone, Tay," Jon laughed. He wore a plain white T-shirt and green pants. Adam hopped off the couch to chat with him. He glanced at me and I realized the last time I saw him was when he and Adam were fighting. They seemed to have made up.

Taylor whispered something to Julie as she laughed and rolled her eyes.

Georgia walked into the house behind them, scrutinizing every tile and floorboard. She sniffed around the room before she sat next to me, invading my space. Her vibrant red hair fell gracefully onto her flawless warm skin. She had changed out of the bloody clothes I saw her in this morning. She wore a long, yellow skirt tied at the waist and a black silk top.