Headcanons I use in my Oneshots!

Given Headcanons that are featured in my other book(s).

---

Daunting and Sleepless nights. ~ 

(1) Brandon has trouble falling asleep when alone. Preferring to have someone in the room with him as he dozes off, only allowing a small few to lay in bed with him when he can't sleep. Those people include Ritchie, David(sometimes), Plant, Michael, and Lofo.

* Brandon's emotions control the weather and color of the sky(yes I know that the sky's color is projected off of the water.) It often rains when he cries or feels down.

...

tired and heavy... ~

* Brandon tends to get left out of conversations due to his quiet demeanor, only ever speaking when he has to because of the number of times he's been interrupted or talked over. Even when it comes to his own health.

* Brandon likes to float instead of walking because of his stamina(I feel like he would have an iron deficiency.)

* Brandon needs more sleep than the other Sins due to his given Sin and species. He takes more breaks than the others, tends to sleep in, and sometimes forgets to wake up for meals when comfortable enough.

...

** s t a r g a z i n g ** ~

(1) Brandon has Insomnia and struggles to fall asleep without company.

* Ritchie and Brandon used to stargaze together in Salode together before they had left for Atlantide.

...

Running from Responsibilities. ~

* Brandon and Ritchie left Salode at the age of 19. They are 15 at the time when those events take place.

* When they were both kids(younger) Brandon was the one with an attitude due to the amount of responsibilities he was given to deal with.(and also the stress of his crazy obsessive fangirl following him around-)

* As children Brandon and Ritchie would often take small baskets of fruit from the salesfolk in order to feel rebellious.