MCRP~Reinbloo

I am making a separate page for headcanons of Reinbloo's characters in general. I want to keep this page specifically for oneshot ideas to keep everything organized and less of a headache for future me and possibly you. Of course, these are my headcanons, they don't Have to apply to your universes if you prefer them to not. Just realized that I spelt fairy tail wrong.

~Fairy tail Origins(Seasons 4 & 5)~

Brandon Angst/Fluff: During their time in Salode, Brandon has an anxiety attack and gets small hints of care from Jupiter while trying to calm down.

Brandon Angst: After getting rescued by his brother from his time being controlled by Jupiter, the side effects of the blight start to make him feel sick.

Brandon Angst: Brandon's limbo while Jupiter is in control.

Brandon Angst: The guild starts to realize how much they've been putting off Brandon's feelings and opinions.

Brandon Fluff/Angst?: Brandon and his new little sister get to know each other while playing board games.

Brandon Fluff: Brandon attempts to make a cake for his and his brother's birthday and gets help from Plant.

Brandon Angst: Ritchie never ends up saving Brandon from the blight causing Brandon to die once they return to Atlantide from Salode.

Brandon Fluff: The guild gets to dress in fancy clothes while Ritchie and Brandon get fitted for new everyday wear while they stay in Salode.

Brandon Angst/Fluff: Brandon has a nightmare about his past and wakes up in tears, just for his brother to come comfort him.

Brandon Fluff/Angst?: Brandon passes out after trying to catch up on paperwork and Jupiter takes over to help him finish up before the next day.

Brandon Fluff(Light Brandon x David): Brandon, David, and Plant go on a 'family day' after Plant practically drags them both around Alantide.

Brandon Angst/Fluff?: Brandon gets turned into a kid by someone's ability misfiring and hitting him, leading to him getting kidnapped by an unknown group of individuals(your choice), causing Jupiter to step in and 'save' Brandon.

Brandon Fluff: Brandon is tasked with babysitting duty. He decides to take Plant out to some restaurants to try some new foods/beverages until David gets back from his mission.

Brandon Fluff?/Angst?: Brandon loses it and Jupiter punches Franchesca in the face.

~Seven Deadly Sins(Seasons 1 & 2)~

Brandon Fluff/Angst?: Brandon passes out due to exhaustion from being on the move constantly and gets cared for by the others.

Brandon Angst: Brandon starts to feel depressed as the others start to ignore him more and more.

Brandon Angst: Brandon talks to Michael's grave when he feels down and brings him some tea, just like old times.

Brandon Fluff(Light Brandon x David): Brandon convinces David to hold him on the way back to the house after a long and tedious mission.

~My Hero Origins~

Kiyo Angst: Kiyo opens up to Sapphire about the dread he's been feeling ever since their (adoptive)father was let out of prison.

Kiyo Fluff/Angst?: The 'sickness' is cured and Kiyo and Sapphire finally get to properly hug.

Kiyo Fluff(Light Kiyo x Yuuto): Yuuto tries to teach Kiyo and Sapphire how to cook... It doesn't go so well. Clean the house day I guess! (Timeframe- before Kiyo and Yuuto got together.)

Kiyo Angst: Kiyo gets kidnapped by his (adoptive)father and tested on just like how his life was before he and Sapphire escaped. Once Sapphire finally saves him from the room he was being kept in, she realizes that his emotions had been altered, causing him to become agro faster.

~Originz~

Brandon Fluff: Michael decides to get Brandon a new bat for his birthday. They later decide to play some baseball with explosives to celebrate one more year of being alive.

~Super Hero Saga(Season 2)~

Brandon Angst: While the others catch up and spend time with each other now that they've reunited, Brandon gets interrupted and left out of the conversations more and more. He eventually leaves Ritchie's place without saying anything and the others now have to go find him and apologize.