𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰

(:̲̅:̲̅:[̲̅:★:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)

Here is a storyboard overview of the fairy tail / fairy tail origins realm. 

(:̲̅:̲̅:[̲̅:★:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)

. . .

. .

.

Magic System :Diverse and powerful magic exists, including Dragon Slayer magic and celestial magic

   Dragon Slayers [ chaos ] : Magic users who use a part of a dragon to gain their magical abilities. Dragon Slayers are known to possess keener senses than those of normal humans such as in smell, sight, and hearing, as well as distinctive characteristics and features such as slitted pupils and noticeably sharper teeth. They use a spiritual connection to their dragons to be able to use their magical power.

    Devil Slayers [ unholy ] : As a function of being an exorcist, Devil Slayers can kill and/or exorcise demonic power by exerting their Magic Power upon the target, in other words using the "demon" side of their Magic, given it is the true purpose of the Magic, this Magic is just as effective against Mages who utilize any form of demonic power. They use a physical connection to their Devil because their Devil lives within their mind.

    God Slayers [ holy ] : God slayers are used as more of a prison for deity-like beings referred to as gods. Along the side of leeching off of said god to use the magic of their own like that of Devil Slayers & God slayers. They have a strong ability to sense magic They also have a physical connection with their god, just like devil slayers use a physical connection.

    Phoenix Slayers [ Life ] : phoenix slayers create a spiritual bond with their phoenixes, often creating lifelong bonds. The user can utilize an element that their phoenix possesses in battle. It is regarded as slightly weaker in terms of raw power to God Slayer; however, the user's wounds regenerate slowly over time. They have a spiritual connection just like dragon slayers.

    Spirit Slayers [ Soul ] : is a Caster Magic, Lost Magic, and finally, a subsection of the Slayer Magic line that grants the wielders of its power the ability to transform the physiology of their body into a spirit, an extremely powerful type of legendary creature that's classified non-corporeal ...

    Celestial Magic : It is a type of Magic in which the user summons Celestial Spirits by opening their Gates through the use of Celestial Spirit Gate Keys. These Keys are separated into two classes: the more common Silver Keys and the rarer Gold Keys.