Characters

So guys .... This is a fictional story completely set in a historic era in Southern India . None of the characters really existed then and the names are just an inspo from my Pinterest feed ..

And since you have been introduced to the story - it's time to be introduced to the characters and their aesthetics .

Aratrika- An 18 year old Vishkanya with royal origins who is a culmination of beauty with brain. She is described as a Poisonous snake , and stays on her path fulfilling her commands . She was born under a special star which gives her the visions and makes her a prey to evils on and within this earth. Her beauty is praised across the kingdoms.

Veera - A 30 year old commander in general of the opposing forces and the eldest son of the King there

Veera - A 30 year old commander in general of the opposing forces and the eldest son of the King there . He is ruthless and kills to survive . He is often compared to the devil because of his strong policies and has steered from the path of love in his moral duties to his kingdom and kings and prince. He has immense love for reading foreign novels and religious texts and stays orthodox to religious beliefs.
People have mixed opinions about this person ; many hate him few respect him .... Out of fear for life.

Guruji- the head scholar and priest at the temple and guru to Fayrah

Guruji- the head scholar and priest at the temple and guru to Fayrah. He took her in at a very young age after her mother's death and trained her to being a vishkanya . He is a man of strict morals and sticks to his life of faith to the Almighty. His way of planning and executing battles makes him close to the King.

The King-Already described in previous chapters . He has one wife and 5 children with her . Fayrah is his illegitimate child but doesn't find that out until the very end, but admires her strong nature as she reminds him of his past love snatched away from him ruthlessly.

Yuvaraja- Younger brother of Veera and supposed to be King . He is bethrotted to Aratrika but with an ulterior motive. He is not well known for his good means , but rather for his evil intentions. His mother and he plan for the downfall of the King to put him to throne and remove Veera away from their lives.

Other characters
There will be many side characters who play either small roles or larger roles in the main character lives . They will be introduced as the story proceeds .....

 They will be introduced as the story proceeds

Aesthetics of the book

(Source: Pinterest )