lightweight bum

I would put a warning but the entire chapter is pretty suggestive lol

THIS IS THE SECOND POSTED CHAPTER TODAY SO MAKE SURE YOU READ THE ONE BEFORE THIS!!

Word count: 5.86k

Touching yourself to Toji's pictures has become something like an addiction for you this past week.

Always finding little excuses to sneak away to one of the many other bedrooms in the large house to explore your sensitive spots. The idea of finally reaching orgasm has been more than motivating for you to keep trying every chance you got.

So, maybe you haven't been able to reach 'orgasm' like the internet says women can achieve yet but it's not because you're not trying. You've read that every orgasm feels different depending on the person, that all women are different in what brings them to euphoria.

You're starting to gaslight yourself into considering that maybe you actually have had an infamous climax and just didn't realize it because when the pads of your fingers are rubbing tight circles into the nub that the internet says is the jackpot, it does feel enjoyable but 'mind blowing- screaming for joy- all consuming euphoria- build up of tension that arches your back and curls your toes as it explodes' ? You're not sure.

You haven't even attempted putting fingers inside yourself yet, the idea becoming all too daunting the second you read about it being potentially painful at first. You figure since the internet says that most women cum from clit stimulation anyways, that lack of insertion is not the problem. Oh, and that vibrator you have collecting dust in your night stand? Blood-curdling terrifying. Not to mention the potential of it being loud enough to buzz through the walls.

Maybe you're just one of the 10-15% of people with vaginas that have never been able to have an orgasm from the internet study you read, but that thought scares you. Your logical side tells you that no, you likely can orgasm, you're just new to this and it's only natural that you're still figuring it out.

The closest you've come is when your mind manages to drift away from the world around you, focusing solely on the pictures of Toji and imagining that his relaxed sleeping face is actually one of pleasure that you're giving him or when you had heard his muffled voice through the wall of the guest room. Ever since then, you've been attempting to use the bedrooms closest to the living room, hoping Toji's voice will bleed through the wall once again like a pervert.

Megumi and Yuji can't say they haven't noticed your need to be alone lately, they're mildly concerned but they usually chalk it up to the idea that maybe you're finally starting to get annoyed with their constant presence. And when they ask Nobara (the only girl other than Maki that they're actually close to) about it, she simply laughs as if it's the funniest thing in the world and brushes them off.

Toji hadn't mentioned a peep about the picture he saw on your phone a week ago so you assume he didnt actually see it well enough before you turned off your phone. Or he's sparing you the awkward conversation. Either way, you're thankful.

But because you haven't been able to fully quench that lewd thirst inside with a much needed release, being around Toji is all that much harder. Your body screams for any type of relief for at least an hour after yet another failed session and you feel pathetic.

So when you find yourself lying on Toji's (your living rooms) couch, home alone, fingers slipping into your panties, the scent of the older man wafting from the cushions into your nose, you swear you can feel something starting to build.