2. Manchala Mann Chala Teri Ore

Hello to you all again!

I'm glad that you guys loved the OS. Thank you so much for the immense love and support.

Initially I didn't plan to write any more parts but you guys wanted me to write more on this track.

Tum logon ko kaise mana karoon?😭

So it's here...
.
.
.

After the truth was revealed, Ram's mind was a whirlwind of emotions. Joy, contentment, confusion, frustration, betrayal- he felt everything at once intensely. Shock and a palpable sense of happiness struck him first, clouding his thoughts in a state of suspended disbelief.

He had a daughter? His own? The one his wife gave birth to? The one she said wasn't his?

Why did she do that? Who was trying to harm his baby? Why did Priya tell him to be cautious? What was she going to tell him?

All these questions were flooding in his mind as he picked up his phone with shaky hands. He felt like he saw a fleeting reflection of Littul Raya on the screen. With misty eyes, he sent a text to Adi.

"Adi please aa yahan. Cancel the meeting. Don't tell anyone anything. Please", he somehow managed to write.

His breaths became rapid and shallow. He could hear his own rugged heartbeats that hammered over his chest with a reminder of anxiety gripping him. The fear of the unknown was choking him up. He closed his eyes as it gave him a perceived sense of relief.

Adi hurriedly walked into his cabin, only to find him laying down on his sofa, breathing heavily.

Adi: Ram? Ram?

He ran towards him and shook him with his hands fearing that he had passed out.

But fortunately Ram opened his eyes and they glistened with tears. He helplessly held Adi's hand and sat up gingerly.

Ram: Adi...tune dekha na? Haan?

Adi(caressing his arm): Kise Ram? Kya hua tujhe?

Ram: Woh...baby...tune baby ko dekha na?

Adi: Kaun? Woh tere phone wali? Abhi jisse dekha?

Ram nodded desperately, trying to express what was happening inside him.

Adi: Haan dekha toh. Kyun kya hua?

Ram: Woh...woh...Priya ka...number hai Adi.

Adi frowned, not understanding what he was trying to tell him.

Adi: Ram...tu kya bol raha hai...bachhi...Priya ka number?

But then it struck Adi. The baby's eyes. The same ones that were staring at him now.

Tears pooled into Adi's eyes as the unbelievable possibility shook him hard.

Adi: Woh...woh baby...nanhi si...woh...woh...

Ram again nodded vigorously, with tears rolling down his cheeks.

Ram: M-m-meri beti...h-hai...

Adi froze. Not a muscle of his body moved.

Ram waited for a few seconds, staring deep into his soul, desperately wanting him to say something.

And when his expression didn't change, Ram shook him hard.

Ram: Adi...kuch toh bol yaar!

Adi opened his mouth to speak but no sound came out of his mouth.

Ram: Mujhe jaana hai.