CHAPTER-18

**In Inaya's Room**

Inaya agreed to the marriage because she thought that after being kidnapped, her character might be stained, making it difficult for anyone else to marry her. Marrying Hammad, who was willing and supportive, seemed like the best option. When she said yes, Hammad was overjoyed, but he also understood the underlying reasons for her agreement.

"Thank you, Inaya, for giving this a chance. I promise to always be there for you, to support you, and make you happy," Hammad said with sincerity.

Inaya just nodded, not in the mood for much conversation. Hammad, understanding her state of mind, said softly, "It's okay. Now you take some rest and don't overthink. Just relax your mind." With that, he stood up and left the room.

As he closed the door behind him, Inaya lay back on her bed, taking a deep breath. The events of the day weighed heavily on her. Everything was happening so fast-her kidnapping, the family's decision for her to marry Hammad, and now the realization that her life was about to change forever. She knew her parents and elders had her best interests at heart, but it was still a lot to process.

On the other side, Hammad informed Fahad about Inaya's decision. Fahad, aware of the circumstances under which his sister agreed, nodded in understanding, not wanting to dampen Hammad's happiness.

Hammad mentioned needing to go shopping for their wedding outfits, as there wasn't much time left before the nikkah. Fahad nodded, and Hammad went out to make the necessary arrangements.

Meanwhile, the mansion was buzzing with activity as the family prepared for the nikkah ceremony. There was a sense of urgency and excitement in the air as everyone worked to get everything ready.

After Hammad left, Fahad went to Inaya's room and knocked. Upon receiving permission, he entered. Inaya was lying on the bed, feeling drained. Fahad approached her, gently placing her head on his lap and caressing her hair. He was filled with a mix of emotions, thinking about everything his little sister had been through, but he kept his expression neutral to avoid making her feel worse.

He smiled and said, "Kaisi ho, my little goofball?" (How are you, my little goofball?)

Inaya replied, "Theek hoon, bhai." (I'm okay, brother.)

She snuggled closer to his waist, seeking comfort and warmth from her brother, something she desperately needed at that moment. Fahad hesitated before speaking, not wanting to upset her, but he knew he had to address the situation.

"Inaya, I'm here to talk about your marriage," he began.

Inaya nodded, feeling a bit annoyed but staying calm. It was all she had been hearing about since her return.

Fahad continued, "There's something I want to tell you. Hammad has loved you for the past eight years. I'm telling you this because I don't want you to feel forced into this marriage or misunderstand the situation."

Inaya was shocked to hear that Hammad had loved her for so long. She looked at Fahad with wide eyes, trying to process this new information.

Fahad gently cupped her face and said, "It's true, buttercup. Don't take this marriage lightly. He loves you very much, respects you, and knows your worth. He would never hurt you. And another positive thing-after marriage, you won't have to go anywhere far. You'll stay here in Nanijaan's house, always under our watchful eyes."

Inaya, feeling overwhelmed, sat up and looked at Fahad. "Fahad bhai, why are you telling me all this?"

He replied, "Because I want you to give this relationship a chance from day one. I don't want you to regret it later or make Hammad feel like you were forced or uninterested in this relationship."