CHAPTER 1: First day

Waking up to the horrid noises of the morning to find my mom in my room. She's screaming at me again trying to get me to school. As usual I would groan but I guess she couldn't take it anymore cause she threw me off the bed.

Still half asleep, I had to force myself to walk in the hall to the bathroom. I didn't have much sleep last night. But how could I if my parents just kept complaining about my attitude.

I slipped on a pair of skates left by my monster of a sister, Maddie. As I tried picking myself up ,9 year old, Maddie came up to me apologising and asking if I was alright. I stared at her blue eyes, so pale and untrustworthy. I just disappeared into the bathroom.

I left the hot water running while I brush my teeth. I took a step into my hot shower. It was the first moment of peace I've had all week. It is either mom's nagging or dad's disapproval and sometimes it was both. They would even walk up to the bathroom when I'm showering and complain there.

Aria was the only one that keeps me sane in this house. She was never rude to me or made me angry. She and her usually curled pigtails would always get me loving her more.

I leave the bathroom in my favorite robe which was softer than clouds and a very light pink. I walked into my bedroom and change into my uniform,a white shirt and blue checkered skirt. I finally get out and get my breakfast ready.
"You're late again. Well done, is this how you expect your husband will have to live with you".
"Sorry mom but right now I don't have time for this so bye."

I leave in  a hurry so that I don't have to listen to her constant nagging. Finally getting at the bus stop, I hop onto the bus just before it leaves.

I know that what I did isn't right but what do you want me to do, sit there and listen to her complaining. If I did I would be late for my first day at school and first impressions are the important.

As the bus comes to a stop, I take the largest breath I've had since birth. Taking my first steps, I walk into the school.

Keeping my head high I notice a group of girls in designer clothes from head to toe. I bet even their hair bands are designer. One of the girls looked at me with wonder but also with this stare that just so chilling.

She walks up to me and gives me a smile. She has blonde hair, crystal blue eyes and she wears the most expensive jewelry I've ever seen.

"Hi there, I'm Violet."
"Oh um hey , I'm Rose." I looked down to the ground too shy to even utter another word.
Violet was just about to speak when thankfully the bell rang. She said bye and walked away with her 'followers' behind.

I rush to class trying my best not to bump into anyone. It's like walking in a chicken coop. I continue to race of to class when suddenly I hit something hard and everything goes black.

I wake up to see an impressively handsome boy staring at me whilst picking up my books. He notices me and lifts me to my feet.
"Hey sorry about are you okay. You were out for a few seconds",  the boy said still trying to make sure that I'm okay.

I finally realize that I've been staring at him without a single word coming out of my mouth.
"It okay I'm fine bit if you could lead me to class then that would be great". He agreed, took me by the hand and lead me to class.

If he wasn't cute then I would be pissed because I worked so hard to look good today.

As we walked I noticed his light brown hair, dark brown eyes and muscled figure. I tried to stop staring but I couldn't keep my eyes of him. We walk into class and I stand in front of all the entire class.

"Good morning class this is our new student., Rose. Please introduce yourself and sit next to  Pedro", the teacher said with his scratchy voice. I guessed that Pedro was the nice guy from the hall and I was trilled to sit next to him.

"Hi everyone, I'm Rose Rodriguez. I'm 14 years old and just moved her from Miami", I spoke with pride and no nerves caught me.

"Rose? Great now we got a flower in class" a student yelled out then almost like it was rehearsed the whole class erupted with laughter. All except Pedro.
"Keep quiet! Open your math books to page 316"