Season 5: The Doctors Appointment

It was 6:00 in the morning Summer was changing Nicki and Justin was feeding Ricky.In Tanisha and Daniel room they both took a shower brush their teeth and got dress and took the limo to the doctors office.
News:"here we are at the doctors office where Tanisha and her boyfriend Daniel is going to check on their baby"
They got out the limo
Tanisha:*we've been keeping a surprise and wanted to tell our friends but got scared"
Summer woke everyone up they took a shower,brush their teeth,and got dress and start watching the news.
News:"so what's the news"
Daniel got on one knee and said "Tanisha smith will u make me the happiest man alive and be Tanisha smith Brown"
Tanisha:"yes I will marry you Daniel"
Everyone was excited at the house they were celebrating summer and Justin went and got Nicky and Ricky and told them they are going to have a cousin.
News:"there you have it folks your newly wedded couple"
Tanisha and Daniel went to the doctor and what they didn't know was that their doctor was their fan/stalker Danielle.
Tanisha:"CALL EVERYONE AT THE HOUSE"
Daniel called everyone even summer she got her kids and later all of them were there.They all went in the room and summer saw her.
Summer:"B**** I'VE BEEN WAITING TO F*** YOU UP,SOMEONE BETTER CALL THE POLICE"
Danielle:"calm down im just telling you that her baby is a girl"
Everyone was happy except summer.
Aj:"the police are on their way"
Summer:"if I f*** this bitch up ain't nothing gonna happen"
Before anyone seen it coming summer attacked her she pulled her weave out.
Police officer:"Daniel you are under arrest for disobeying your restraining order"
Cj:"summer I didn't know you can fight like that and your so sweet"
Jackson:"Justin we gotta go home because summer is in a bad place"
Summer:"I'm not going no where without my sister"
Tanisha:"I got something to tell you that I heard Sasha say"
Sasha:"please don't do this to me"
Summer:"Tanisha tell me"
Tanisha:"I overheard Sasha talking to her husband tommy on the phone saying that she's not your sister she put on a disguise to pretend to be our sister"
Summer:"Justin hold our kids another wh*** finna get they a** beat"
Justin took the kids
Sasha:"I'm sorry"
Everyone except summer:"we trusted you and you was lying"
Austin:""we are done, and summer I'm your brother I found it in the will"
Summer gave Austin a big hug,and then she called the police and Hollywood inside,
The police came and took Sasha away and then later on they arrested tommy.
Host:"we are here and we found out that Sasha was her fake sister and that Austin is her brother,this is some drama"
Summer:"All of us are moving and I found the perfect place and our acting,modeling,and singing career are going to take off"
After the TV show they all were packing and it was time for them to move.
To Be Continued....
Stay tune to find out what happened next