4: his last peaceful night

Zarrar khan came home from office, got freshened up and went downstairs to have dinner.
On the table, his younger sister sofia was chatting with her parents about something. He took his seat and asked
What are you all chatting about.
Sofia: hi bhai!! Im glad you are here. I wanted to discuss something with you.
Zarrar: yes?
Sofia: umm actually bhai my best friends sister is getting married tomorrow and i have to be there. And as you very well know, all the drivers are gone on holidays so i dont have anyone to drop and pick me. And another thing, she invited our whole family but mama baba are busy tomorrow.
Zarrar: so?
Sofia: sooo my dear bhai, you will have to drop me and then attend the function representing mama baba as well.

Zarrar: im sorry sofia, but this is not done. Im not available for your unnecessary stuff.
Sofia: pleaseeeee bhai im pleading you.
Mohsin Ali: zarrar, go with sofia.
Zarrar: but baba-
Mohsin Ali: zarrar, fulfill her wish as she is your only younger sister. And as no driver is available so you will have to drop her so you might as well attend the function.
Zarrar(annoyed): ok fine
Sofia: thankyouuu bhai love you
Zarrar: yeah yeah ok
They had their dinner and everyone went to their respective rooms to sleep.
Zarrar went to his room and settled on the bed, already tired of tomorrow's party.

(Little did he know, he will love it there)
Zarrar laid down on his bed. He answered some business mails and then went straight to sleep.

 He answered some business mails and then went straight to sleep

(Zarrar's room)

Little did he know, it was his last peaceful night.

(Guys sorry for the short chapters but dw interesting chapters are coming up)