1: the calm before the storm

As the sunshine rays hit her face, she groaned and snuggled into her blanket as she wanted to sleep
More but then she remembered-
Today is her first day in her new university!!!!
(She had to leave the earlier one due to the bad environment and the uni going bankrupt)

She finally got up, excited yet nervous for her first day of uni. She didn't know how the people are going to behave with her. But still , being optimistic, she started getting ready.

 But still , being optimistic, she started getting ready

(Her outfit)

Hazel got ready and went downstairs to have breakfast. As she reached the down floor, she saw her father already seated at the dining table. She went and gave her father a good morning hug.

Ali raza: how are the spirits about first day in new university
Hazel answered: to be honest baba im quite nervous.

Ali raza: its okay , you will surely adjust there . Just give it some time.

Hazel nodded in response.
As the duo was chatting, her mother came from the kitchen and gave hazel a good morning kiss on the forehead. She asked:
Did you talk to your sister last night?
(Sania is in abroad for higher studies)
Hazel: yes mama i did talk to her for a bit.

Sania: okay, now both of you quickly have your breakfast or else you will be late.

The father daughter duo said in union: YES MA'AM

Samina laughed in return.

After finishing her breakfast, hazel headed outside to go to the university.

(On the other side)
Zarrar khan woke up on precisely 6 a.m . He got up, went to the bathroom to do his daily routine and then went to his home gym. After working out , he went to his room to take a shower and freshen up.
As he was combing his hair, someone knocked on the door. He answered and the maid stood before him.
Maid: sir, mam is calling you downstairs to have breakfast.
Zarrar: i will be there in a minute.
With that, he quickly finished combing his hair and went downstairs.

(His outfit)

Downstairs, Mohsin khan and Sonia khan were seated on the table, a powerful aura radiating from them. On the same table, his younger sister Sofia khan was seated. He greeted everyone good morning and started his breakfast.

Mohsin khan: Zarrar, i am hoping you will lock in the deal today.
Zarrar: dont worry, dad, it will be done.
Their conversation about business continued while the ladies were busy having chat about new fashion.

After breakfast, Zarrar went to his office.

Author's note:
As you can see, both Hazel's and Zarrar's life is going smoothly. But they both are unaware about the upcoming events that will change their life.