Chapter 29. Epilogue

Years passing by and yet it felts not real that a person like me ay binigyan nang pagkakataong magbagong buhay  at magkaroon nang pamilya na hindi ko inexpect na makukuha ko.

Children's laughing*

Napangiti na lang si Jewel habang pinagmamasdan ang mga anak na naglalaro sa harden .

Meet the 6 yrs old twins :

Arrison Webber the older brother ,the cold-type kind of person just like his father,his smart and his hobbies is so much alikes of him .

Meet Ally Webber, the second child , the silent type kind of person , his a book lover , a sweet boy and a clingy one ,also not a type of person you wanna miss with . His temper is so much alike of his mother Jewel.

And lastly the 4 yrs old younger daughter of  Jewel and Aries

Ariel Webber  , a sweet girl and kind to everyone. She's love's clinging to her mother, she loves baking together with her mother and the sad part is she's typically spoiled brat but not the point that she's acting like a nagger or something not that , she's just acting cutely and act like a kitten to get want she wants.

Hi love .     "    Aries seductively whisper those sweet words in my ear while hug me behind.

Hello too love how's work  . " Jewel sweetly respond then turn around.

It's okey but at the same frustrated by not seeing you the whole day . "

Those sweet words melted the heart of Jewel.

Aww you're so sweet my love, I love you so much and our kids you know that right.  "

Of course I know it , that's the reason why I'm so blessed ,thank you for accepting the whole me , you and our kids is my treasure.   "    *Paused and gaze lovingly to Jewel*  My love for you will never end ,it continuously growing in each day until we grow older ,I love you so much remember that always .   "   Aries emotionally uttered as his face  closer  to Jewel and kissed her directly.

Jewel having no choice but to respond sweetly and enjoy the kiss na pinagsaluhan nilang dalawa.

Mom .  "    Ariel cheerfully said habang tumatakbo ito patungo sa kanila dahilan para maputol ang halikan nang dalawa.

Aries snorted frustratedly as he stared  dissatisfaction of his daughter for ruining there quality time.

Jewel just churcles softly and pick her daughter na ngayon ay gustong magpayakap sumunod naman dito ang dalawang kambal .

Hi dad .   " Sabay na bati nang dalawa sa ama .

Hmm .  " Aries just hummed in respond and patted the two kids hair and smile gently.

It's time to eat dinner let's go .   " Jewel stated and first to return inside the house together with her daughter.

At sumunod naman ang tatlo na parehong nag tinginan muna bago pumasok sa loob nang bahay para mag dinner.

Veggies again  .  " sabay na sambit sa isipan nang tatlo na parang pinagsakluban nang lupa ang mga mukha.

Ariel baby eat this eegplant and this and this .   "  sunod -sunod na sambit ni Jewel habang ito ay naglalagay nang ibat ibang gulay sa plate ni Ariel.

Mom is eating vegetables really makes your skin healthier and beautiful . " Ariel curiosly asked  and innocently looking at her mother while eating different vegetables in her plate.