𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞

┌───────────────┐

NOW PLAYING ... Kids by: Current Joys
1:35 ───ㅇ───── 4:00
↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

_______________________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐

march 7th, 1994
📍THE FLETCHERS HOUSE
6:27 p.m.

"NATALIA, WE'RE WAITING on you!" Mr. Fletcher shouts up the stairs, as he adjusts his tie in the mirror.
The young girl scoffs "I'm coming! I just can't find my ribbon!"
"Enough looking for the ribbon, we need to leave for Berkeley's dinner party, now, come down here!" He demands, flicking his eyes from the numbers on his watch, back into the mirror to be sure the tie is put on correctly.

Natalia sighs heavily, jogging away from her bed that she'd been searching underneath, and heading straight for the large staircase which leads to the hallway.

"You don't need a ribbon anyhow, you look fine," her father smiles, placing a hand on his daughter's back, making her feet move quickly so she cannot inspect any place else for the silly ribbon.
"Dad, i'm gonna fall, stopping shoving!" the girl squeals not a slight raise in her voice, pushing her hands on her fathers arm, shoving it away from her back, causing it to hit his side.

"Hey!" her dad grunts, stopping her and yanking her wrist, causing him to look at her.
His daughter's face turns white, the pink in her cheeks flushed away.
"Use your manners and watch that attitude," he said sternly, pointing a finger in her face "do you understand?"
The girl nodded quickly, she tended to fear her father when he spoke in this voice, the tone, she's only 10, why was she always told what to do and how to act? Why not Lukas? Granted he's only 8 but he'd broken more objects, ruined more things then books Natalia had read, and that's saying a lot, he'd never been yelled at, only gotten slight warnings, whom he ignored.

"Natalia. I said, do. you. understand?" Jack repeated, ignore her nod and expecting an actual response, his eyes narrowing, the fear in Natalia growing.
"Yes, Dad, I understand." she agreed, then glancing her eyes down at her wrist.
"Good," he replies, loosing his grip allowing the girl to move forward.

   She stepped out the front door, leaping off the low steps, running for her father's car, her older sister and little brother already waiting inside, Jack not too far behind her for his steps are bigger than hers.

Natalia had never been tall, granted she'd yet to go through puberty, but she'd always been rather short compared to the other girls, her friends. Currently at 10, she stood at about 4'11.

   "Finally! Dad, Lukas won't stop trying to pull my hair!" Bianca groans, lunging over her seat to try and hit the boy, her hand rapidly almost hitting his stomach.
"Lukas, don't pull your sister's hair, and don't try to hit him, he's only eight, you're 16." Jack said, barley acknowledging anything about Lukas's actions.

"You're dropping me off at Lillian's before you guys go to this stupid party right?" Bianca asks, blowing a bubble out of her chewing gum.

"Lillian? Depends why do you wanna go there?" Her father asks, pulling his seat belt over his chest and inserting it into the buckle.
"Cause, she just finished opening all her birthday cards and wants to go to the mall to spend it all? So can you? Please, please, please, Dad!?" The brunette begs, pushing her hands together with her fingers interlocked, moving them back and forth.

He huffs "Fine, and quit chewing your gum so loudly,"
"Yay! Thank you!" she cheers, clapping her hands quietly than sinking into her seat happily.