I WISH YOU ROSES

"i wish you love, i wish you well, i wish you roses while you can still smell them."

in which a serpent finds safe haven in a garden, fully aware that he's ruining her.

C A S T ;

martai martin as neytiri hale

THE DAUGHTERS OF PERSEPHONE, an underground cult dedicated to the goddess of spring, focuses on the upbringing of young women to nourish the Earth as their mother once did

THE DAUGHTERS OF PERSEPHONE, an underground cult dedicated to the goddess of spring, focuses on the upbringing of young women to nourish the Earth as their mother once did. As an ode to Persephone's husband Hades and for the love of their pet Cerberus, the youngest of these girls are given to werewolf packs across the world with the intention of nurturing and advising them. Neytiri had been claimed by the Hale pack at the ripe age of thirteen, seeing them through all types of turmoil in the peculiar town of Beacon Hills.

or

IN WHICH Neytiri faces a whole new set of problems wrapped in the form of a blue eyed stranger who seemingly blew into town over night. With the arrival of an alpha pack who has their eyes set on destroying everyone and everything she knows and a sudden influx of murders that may or may not be connected to them, Beacon Hills is once again the target for weird and unfortunate events. As she begins her junior year of high school, all hopes and dreams of a normal semester diminish when Neytiri becomes enamored with learning the secrets of said stranger while fighting to save her pack.

P L A Y L I S T ;

11th hour, hailey knox ; open (passionate), kehlani ; under the moon, alex isley ; sun bleach flies, ethel cain ; euclid, sleep token

A U T H O R S N O T E ;

tim's gonna be a little (a whole lot) of an asshole in this. but i think it'll be fun writing angst tim. he's also going to be japanese descent, as ryan potter will forever be my tim drake:).

this will be loosely based off of dc comics and focus majorly on season 3a of teen wolf. dialogue will not however follow directly from the teen wolf script.

this work will have mature and explicit themes, however since majority of the characters will be in high school, sexual content will be suggested and not written out. enjoy!

D E D I C A T I O N S ;

@canderloro damnirina darkseids rekiky2n