Prologue: A Warning

09:56pm.......                                  🛜🔋84%

<   Alice sucks <3   :::
—————————————————————

Tracy 🎀:
ALICE
dyou like the gc name <3

Alice ❤️‍🔥:
Your lucky where friends

Alex ⭐️:
I helped her with it 😝

Abby 🩵:
Personally I think it's an amazing name

Alice ❤️‍🔥:
ANYWAYS
has everyone packed for the trip tmrw

Tracy 🎀:
Yea
Also anyone's parents not want them going?
Like mom went really silent when I said we were going to Savannah

Abby 🩵:
I mean dad told papa and he got this weird look and said something abt the twins mom sooo

Alex ⭐️:
Yeah mom went to throw up
Dad was just scared 💀
But we're going so it's fine

Alice ❤️‍🔥:
Well im gonna go pack so
Bye bye!!!!!

Tracy 🎀:
ALEX ASK UR PARENTS ABOUT THE TRIP AGAIN
—————————————————————
Message Alice sucks <3
—————————————————————

Alice put her phone down on the bed next to here. "Hey do you know where mom is?" Alex called from the other side of the room as Alice stood up. "Kitchen, with dad I think." Alice said as she pulled out a suitcase from the top of her closet. "Thanksss!" Alex called as he rushed out of the room.

Alex fled down the stairs to the kitchen table. He saw his parents sitting at the table talking. "Hey mom, do you know any place interesting to do in Savannah? For tomorrow." Alex leaned in the table. His parents looked at each other and back at the boy in front of them. "Uhh...there's face painting? Maybe?" Ashlyn took a sip from her mug. She seemed uncomfortable. "There's a well me and Tyler stole from." Aiden ruffled the boys ginger hair. Ashlyn rolled her eyes.

"There's a place that you probably shouldn't go to..." Ashlyn looked across the table at Aiden. "There's this 'haunted house'...do not go anywhere near it. For us." Ashlyn took the boys hand. Alex hesitantly agreed and thanked them for their suggestions. He walked back upstairs.

Alice was tying up her dark raven hair as she heard the door open. Alex crept in with a confused look in his face. "Get anything out of them?" Alice asked as she rolled a full suitcase out of the way.

"Uh...they said somthing about a 'haunted house'...but I don't think we needa worry about it." Alex walked over to his bed and sat on the she before pulling out his phone and setting an alarm for tomorrow morning.