Every day emotions

It's 5:18 in the morning and I just finished Paper Towns by John Green.

I look out of my window and see that the sky is a grey sort of colour.

"Mom, we are only doing revision at school. Please let me stay home!" I said as n stumbled into the kitchen where my whole family was ploughing toast inro their mouths. "Revision is good! Excellent practise! You have to go."

I carry myself up to my bedroom where I unenthusiastically put my school clothes on. I look at myself in the bathroom mirror. Wow. Total man magnet.

On my way to school Tracey whatsapps me and tells me that Jace told her to tell me that he wants to talk to me at break. FUCK.

I run into the school quads where Tracey was hanging out with two senior jocks (total womanisers). my smile fades away as I walk closer.

"Hi everyone"

"Hi !" Tracey says and turns her back to the two guys.

"Nat, this is Tyler and Eric. Both of them okay football." says Tracey with a huge smile on her face. No. Not thay smile. No!

"Trace, I love you and got your back, but I will not in a million years go out-"

"PLEAAAASEEE Eric is into you !! "

Oh no. I can't say no. Here it comes no.

"Alright."

"Oh my word thank you !!"

I sit down at my seat and watch Jace stroll into the classroom. Daydreaming into the distance ... Then the next,

"Hi!"

And there Jace was ... sitting... next to me. ME!