my favourite drinks 🥤

Well, thats a "quick" list about my favourite drinks.

Water...everyone drinks water. Some peoples say its tasteless, but for me, when I buy water from the supermarket, I feel diffrent flavours from diffrent brands,and all of them taste good. While the water from the sink, it tastes slightly like bleach (ofc I never drank bleach, but I know it tastes like how it smells like)...I kinda like it as well 😮.

Milk. It can be mixed with a lot of things...like strawberry, and it will still be amazing. Milk is a versatile drink. I don't like the smell, but I like the flavour. So 8/10.

Tea. Tea is just amazing, omg...there is a lot of options to choose, and all of them sound good. I do drink a lot of green tea and black tea...along with some other flavours, but green and black tea are the ones that I drink the most! And they taste good and smell good.

Lemon juice. OH MY GOD! Thats one of the best juices ever! I don't like when it has more than a spoon of sugar in a 1L jar, or else its ruined. I like that acid feeling from the lemon going down in my throat and feeling it "burn" in a good way. While it is acid, it is refreshing.

Monster energy drink. I don't like soft drinks most of the time. But THIS is amazing. But still...I don't drink it so often. I would say...once in a month or once in three months...smth like that.