Meet the Fentons Part 1

To keep things contained, Stolas placed a minor charm on the room to prevent intrusion and keep their noise from escaping. This allowed them to learn and enjoy themselves freely without worry.

Over the next few weeks, Octavia began accompanying her father to Danny's lessons. Her presence added a new dimension to the sessions, making them more dynamic and engaging. She often chimed in with her facts and insights, and her enthusiasm was infectious.

One afternoon, during a lesson on the constellations of both Earth and Hell, Octavia pointed to a particularly bright star in the sky. "That's the Eye of Azazel," she grinned. "It's said to be one of the brightest stars in the Hellish sky."

Danny's eyes widened. "Wow, that's so cool! I didn't know there were so many differences between our skies."

Stolas watched them with a warm smile, pleased to see his daughter having sincere fun.

Eventually, as the lessons continued, Danny and Octavia expressed a desire to do more activities together during the day. They wanted to explore the human world and spend more time bonding outside their lessons.

Recognizing this as an important step, Stolas knew it was time for him and his daughter to introduce themselves to Danny's parents.

One evening, after a particularly engaging lesson, Stolas approached the boy. "Danny," Stolas began, "How do you feel about Octavia and I meeting your parents next week?"

Danny nodded, a mixture of excitement in his eyes. "Let's do it!"

#

Stolas and Octavia stood on the doorstep of the Fenton household, both disguised as humans. Stolas wore a sophisticated, dark suit that made him look like a refined gentleman, while Octavia wore a simple yet elegant blouse, her hair styled neatly.

This was Octavia's first time on Earth during the day. Even seeing the sun was a surreal experience for her, and even her glamour was new.

Octavia clutched her father's hand for reassurance. "Do I look okay, Dad?"

He smiled at her softly, "You're perfect, sweetheart."

They shared a quick, encouraging look before Stolas rang the doorbell.

#

The Fenton family gathered in their living room on a sunny Saturday afternoon. Danny and Jack were relaxed, watching TV while Jazz was delving into a new book. On the side of the room, Maddie Fenton was tuning their latest experiment when the doorbell rang.

It took a few moments for it to register before Danny's eyes widened. He had almost forgotten the plan for today.

Maddie wiped her hands on a towel and called out to her husband. "Jack, can you get that? I'm in the middle of something."

"Sure thing, Mads." Jack Fenton, a burly man in a bright orange jumpsuit, went to answer.

Jazz glanced up from her book, seeing her brother follow her father.

Jack opened the door with his broad, welcoming smile.

Standing on the porch were two figures with an air of the upper class that immediately set them apart. The one as tall as him, a man with striking red eyes and raven-black hair, smiled warmly. Beside him was a girl around Danny's age with a shy but polite demeanor. Her eyes were an adorable shade of pink.

"Hello there!" Jack boomed, his voice full of curiosity. "Jack Fenton. Can I help you?"

"Good evening," the man said smoothly with a slight bow. "My name is Stolas Aster, and this is my daughter, Octavia."